FaadVIP - Broken site with horrible customer service - AVOID THEM

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ASFx, Oct 14, 2010.

1. ASFx

ASFx Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2008
    #1 ASFx, Oct 14, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2010
    I thought FaadVIP.com was a good idea, and bought the first game they listed. I never got credit for it, and now they are ignoring my emails. It looks like a bunch of other people aren't getting credit as well.

Avoid them.

*EDIT

I was having problems with FaadVIP with not getting credited properly, and not getting my support emails answered. Apparently they were backlogged and now all my problems have been solved. Thank you Joe :)

2. KoolKing

KoolKing Well-Known Member

May 17, 2010
    Valrico, FL
    I can agree with the broken part of that. I got an email a half hour ago that a new FREE offer was available. I go to the site immediately after getting said email to see that the free offer had been depleted. A quick check of their twitter says they put that one up two days ago.

3. Gunblade1190

Gunblade1190 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    NJ
    I followed the instructions and did just like they said and everything worked fine for me. I've got 360 points right now. Not a single thing missed by them. I wouldn't say it's completely broken then, but it could definitely use some work though...

4. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

If it's too good to be true...

5. f e a r l e s s

f e a r l e s s Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    This post may explain a little how things are run there:

https://twitter.com/freeappaday/status/26706578145

6. Gunblade1190

Gunblade1190 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    NJ
    Oh no, the guy who works there who manages the twitter feed jokes around sometimes. He's a normal human being. Anything but that!

7. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    This site looks legit because it's bright and colourful. Here is a blank check with my name on it, write any number on this piece of paper and I will pay it.

8. acrotran

acrotran Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    It's too soon to make a final judgement on FaadVIP. We'll know for sure when people get their gift cards - or not.

9. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Yeah everyone, avoid em or the OP will get pissed. Oh wait, he already is!

10. ICS Mobile

ICS Mobile Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2009
    Sorry about the bad experience ASFx, the system is brand new so there is some growing pains, but I am not happy that support did not get back to you at all!! I am not the one handling that it's our partner at www.appvip.com in France. The system has been operational in France for over a year and over 40,000 people have enjoyed tonnes of itunes credits. I am going to pm you directly and whoever has a problem should pm me and I'll forward the info to the right folks! and if they don't get it together I am going to kick some major $(*#^#!

11. Whosatm

Whosatm Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    I reviewed Battle Bears the first day it was available. I Have yet to recieve credit... Until I do, I believe this to be a scam.

12. I reviewed Battle Bears about a week ago, made a FAAD VIP account yesterday, and got my credits today. You should probably PM ICS Mobile.

13. dumbname

dumbname Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2009
    Lol I just realized this thread made me do the exact opposite of what it said. After reading it I went and checked out the site >.<

14. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

Same. I even registered.

Thanks for the heads up on the site I guess

15. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    OH NOES!!!! and look at this, the OP is getting help from someone who works for the website. actual customer service!!!??????!?!!! BLASPHEMY!!!! :eek:

16. ASFx

ASFx Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2008
    #16 ASFx, Oct 18, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2010
    Problems have been solved. Faad is crediting me for the missing VIP points. Thank you Joe.

17. lord-sam

lord-sam Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    So how many reviews do I need to write to make £5 for example?

18. Chikon

Chikon New Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Horrible horrible scam, they will give you the credits for reviewing apps, but in the end you get NOTHING AT ALL.

When you request payment, they leave the status on "pending" indefinitely and will not answer any of your emails.

Scam, scam, scam.

THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY!

19. send a PM to ICS... not email.

20. Domination5

Domination5 Member

Oct 31, 2010
    Software QA Engineer
    Got my 15$ itunes card from them a month ago. Took two weeks from the time I requested the card but I did eventually get it. They just e-mail you a code for the card. The e-mail was from some French e-mail addy so make sure you check your spam folder extra carefully.