Advertise your Eden - World Builder worlds here!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Tmonine, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Chopper12

Chopper12 Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2012
    I need some ideas on a world to make. I'm tired of not having ideas so just making roller coasters and stuff. Any ideas appreciated!

2. lord-sam

lord-sam Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Not just roller-coasters... but a theme park! JK..

Do an airport. It would be cool using re-coloured ice blocks as little converyor belts for bags, and easy human travel.

3. Jacob007

Jacob007 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Indiana
    Not sure if anyone is on this thread anymore, but go to my world 'Welcome to Eden v4'. v5 is out soon! My world has a mansion, a mario and luigi statue, a roller coaster, a labrotory, a diner, a hospital, a playplace, a pool, and soon to be a colloseum, eiffel tower, movie theater, and more!
    Please support me! Much appreciated!! You'll love my world with future updates about every 1-2 WEEKS!

4. hiccups

hiccups New Member

Mar 12, 2012
    My Eden worlds

Hey guys I'm new around here but if anyone checks these forums, please check out 'Air Force One by hiccups' and 'vacation home'. Yes I know that's a bad name but I put a lot of time into them and I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out. Also, I'm working on a portal themed world, like fr the video game. If anyone still goes on these forums then I'll post when my portal world goes up. And I know there are a log of portal worlds out there already but mine is way better than theirs, sorry to brag but it just is. Thanks for reading this, and have a nice day!

5. Jonnie

Jonnie New Member

Mar 14, 2012
    New to this forum, not sure how to post....

Anyway, I just uploaded the first version of the world I've spent such a silly about of time on, it's called

Bouncy bouncy version one

...and, I dunno, check it out!?!!!

6. Jacob007

Jacob007 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Indiana
    I'll be sure to check out everyones worlds!
    Can you guys check out mine? 'Welcome to Eden v5'
    It has a rollercoasters, a mansion, eiffel tower, temple, play place, bank, movie theater, diner, hospital, and mario and luigi statue.
    More things coming soon such as: Another rollercoaster, hospital expansion, pyramid, office building,

7. Amethyst Lilac

Amethyst Lilac New Member

Apr 12, 2012
    I am a total noob when it comes to eden, with just a few (128, 120 of which are failed or empty) worlds made. I am currently making a fortress that has 3-thick walls and a 4-thick roof. It's actually the design of a clubhouse that I am using in a story I'm writing. That's why I like eden. It allows me to design projects in 3d.

8. Aran77

Aran77 New Member

May 2, 2012
    Massive World of Awesome

Check out my world: MASSIVE WORLD OF AWESOME

Spent ages building everything.

Features;
    Medieval Castle
    Glass Zoo
    Mario Pixel Characters
    Space Shuttle
    Floating Island
    HUGE aircraft carrier
    Part build under ground roller coaster
    Rapid transit tunnels
    Pyramid
    Airplane
    House (lame)
    and more!

9. kharnikhal

kharnikhal Member

Oct 11, 2011
    hey friendo!
    So... map is a little old, sorry for never getting back to you
    if you want, you can do whatever you want with it, really anyone can
    if it isnt up anymore, ill check that, ill put it back up and you can have a blast rounding off the adventure
    the only problem is i dont think it will become very popular, if it does, lemme know
    sasha out

10. Oppop

Oppop Active Member

Mar 2, 2011
    http://m.freemyapps.com/share/url/0935af52
    United Kingdom
    Eden 8bit

Try my world (8bit creations v4 by F3ARL3SS) its got mario, link, giant yoshi coin and other stuff ;) hope you enjoy

11. FullMoon1108

FullMoon1108 New Member

Jun 14, 2012
    #91 FullMoon1108, Jun 14, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
    Epic Town

try my map, Epic Town, the picture should be a big blue tower

12. Tots

Tots New Member

Jun 24, 2012
    Tots City by TOTS

I made a city on Eden called Tots City by TOTS
    I have 3 versions out and a 4 th is coming soon!
    The city is not big but it will expand!
    Also search tots and download my house with pets by tots, this is an underground house with many pets, a research lab, and a secret passage that leads to a lake!

13. CdrewGuzi

CdrewGuzi New Member

Jul 4, 2012
    Cguz cguz cguz

Check out my map "CGUZ v3" it has a medium/small 3 story house, a tree house, underground cave, swimming pool with a diving board, a 4 story hotel( 1st story: lobby, 2nd and 3rd each have 8, 7x7 rooms, and 4th floor is penthouse that is unfinished), the hotel is connected to a giant pool for my house. Also check out my under ground ice rink, outdoor trampoline pit, and secret bowling alley/movie theater(message me or reply for info on all secrets to my map. It is probably confusing for viewers so I'll post a walkthrough with screenshots if requested. Oh and also there is a tall skyscraper and by the base of it I have a cave pool that has passages to my theater and to my giant house-pool(the pool is giant not the house). Feel free to add on to my world( furnish buildings, add buildings, etc..)and share it on Eden as well as posting it here so I can see it and possibly use it as my new one. I'll keep trying to add on and posting new versions so stay in touch. If you have an idea to add but it seems complicated for you tell me and I'll try to put it on my map. Hope to hear back.

14. Edenbafoon

Edenbafoon New Member

Jul 6, 2012
    Checkout my world

I am still working on it so I named it work in progresselis, check it out and let me know what you think!

15. b L U U B

b L U U B New Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Vuenccoaster

Checkout my world Vuenccoaster (I'm still working on it, current version is "Vuenccoaster 13min", simply search for "Vuenccoaster"). It's a 13 minutes long Ice rollercoaster which is very varied (not the standard one boring ice trail, but many different buildings/colors etc. ;)). Please download and test it :)