Universal Alter Dogma (by Shu Cherng Jaing)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Repulsa, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    #1 Repulsa, Jan 30, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2018
    알터도그마 by Shu Cherng Jaing

Alter Dogma

Shu Cherng Jaing
    2D dungeon RPG has no advertising nor additional payments Featuring in-depth characters and a solid storyline 4-group fo…
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    2D dungeon RPG has no advertising nor additional payments Featuring in-depth characters and a solid storyline 4-group formation, strategic exploration and combats There are multiple endings depending on the player's choices RPG based on following 'Principles' This RPG features a 2D dungeon that lets you explore the world and find clues regarding the Tree of Life 'Sacred Tree' by managing the Knights hired by the Order. Decide on the Knights that you want and lead them by embarking on a journey into an unknown world! Nurture your Knights with strength, intelligence, vitality, dexterity, agility and luck - six abilities you can distribute strategically to enjoy an extensive type of combat by using nine types of knights and specific operating skills. Using ten different unique character-related skills and common abilities can be useful in combat. There are also 106 types of equipment to be used to create the ultimate Knights and face the most difficult ordeals. Weaponry is not the only answer to getting close to the truth. Explore 'Yigeudeurasil', which is in a state of despair, and continue the game through battles, dialogue and an understanding of the enemy. You can obtain 'achievements' through various trials and events. Some are difficult, some are pleasurable, for a total of 26 achievements that will ensure you feel a sense of achievement. RPG with a 2D dungeon, free from in-app payments and advertising. You can even play without an Internet connection and avail of the convenient game playing even with one hand only. Check for official updates through our community and share information between players. ※ The game's Save File is stored in the device. Please note that the saved file disappears when the game is deleted. (An additional interlock feature will save a file on the server) ※ I felt discouraged by the games currently available, which are repetitive and focused on profit. I thus developed this game by myself, immersed in the nostalgia of the gamer times of my childhood. I have poured all my heart into this game. ※ "Meteor Games" holds the copyright to 'Alter Dogma' and its unauthorized and illegal sharing and distribution is strictly prohibited.
    Information
    Seller:Shu Cherng Jaing
    Genre:Role Playing, Strategy
    Release:Jan 30, 2018
    Updated:Oct 17, 2018
    Version:1.42
    Size:396.2 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    This looks interesting but is English an option?

3. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Yeah bit bizarre why they created this thread. App seems to be in Chinese as is the app description

4. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    I am on the fence, looks really cool seems to be premium but if it isn’t in fact in English as well I don’t think I could play it

5. Tea63AMG

Tea63AMG New Member

Mar 6, 2018
    English language added now

6. deresi

deresi Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2018
    #6 deresi, Mar 12, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
    It is a game that is strategic and worth repeat except for the story.

It was released first as an Android version, and I remember the evaluation was good.
    (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MeteoGames.AlterDogma)

It seems to have been updated to the global version(English) this time. :)

I found a YouTube video and attached it, so check it if you're interested.

7. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Wow, this game is more interesting than I thought. :)

English may be a little awkward, but the game itself is ok!

Attached Files:

8. badmanj

badmanj Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    Is it fully English though? The video shows a mix between the two languages...

9. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    #9 nyanpass, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    That video seems to be a old local version.

I think this new update is fully supporting the English language. You are given the option to choose English when you start a game.

I'll attach some pictures here. Check it out.;)

Attached Files:

10. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    #10 stubbieoz, Mar 13, 2018
    Looks interesting. A couple of questions.
    Are battles auto or do you have some/all control of your characters?
    Is the combat completely turn based, or do you have some sort of timer for each characters action?

11. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    #11 nyanpass, Mar 13, 2018
    You have some/all control of your characters.
    The combat completely turn based.

The developer's contact information is as follows. [email protected]
    I asked the developer about something I was curious about and got a reply in a day. :)

12. katastrophic88

katastrophic88 Active Member

Nov 7, 2017
    This looks interesting! Since it's in English now, no reason not to check it out!

13. Meteogames2017

Meteogames2017 New Member

Mar 13, 2018
    Hello, I’m a developer of Alter Dogma.
    As a foreign one-person developer of the game, please allow the poor English translation. I’ve uploaded English version screenshots on Appstore but they’re not applied yet. I’ll check and reply here as soon as possible. And I’m working on creating a video with new screenshots as well. I’m deeply honored of Alter Dogma thread here. Please feel free to contact us with following email address if you have further questions. [email protected] Thank you. Have a great game!

14. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    Hello, developer! Welcome!

I saw a lot of Tips about this game on your homepage. I would love it if it was also available in English. Please consider it if you can afford it. ;)

15. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Not auto combat, full turn based combat, premium pricing model, responsive dev, a couple of bucks, yep...sold! #

16. Dethedrus

Dethedrus Active Member

May 5, 2012
    Damn straight! Buying right now!

17. Meteogames2017

Mar 13, 2018
    Thank you for your kind messages.

@nyanpass yes, I posted some tips in Korean on the wesite. I'll try to translate them but I'm not so sure to make them proper in English. Please let me know if it's wrong or awkward.

@stubbieoz @Dethedrus Thank you for your kind and cheerful message! Have a good game!

18. Meteogames2017

Mar 13, 2018
  19. Meteogames2017

Mar 13, 2018
    update

20. deresi

deresi Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2018