99 Cent game Reviewing Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by 99CentApps, Feb 10, 2010.

1. 99CentApps

99CentApps Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Hello everyone. Well, Im making some gameplay/Ipod touch reviews of some 99 cent games. The games Im going to create Reviews on are usually going to be really cheap, unless I already bought them and feel like creating a review.

Today I made a youtube account, and the first game I will make a review on is shopping cart hero. I plan on having the video up in 2-4 days hopefully.

Second, I need to know some ideas. I do 1 app a week, and have around 20 dollars to spend on apps. I need a list of apps to do, and hoping you guys can give me some ideas. I'm mainly looking for games with a story line and are 99 cents, so people don't really have to worry about the cost. I usually want to do newer ones, but if they are already on my ipod touch, ill do a review on them.

Here are some I have already.
    Cartoon Wars
    Alone at war
    Sentinel
    Trenches
    Jelly Car 2
    Flick Fishing
    And Doodle Jump

Those Im probably going to do reviews on until I run out. So I want to be prepared when that happens.

2. starmonkey101

starmonkey101 Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2009
    FLA, USA
    i suggest you just review apps that are new. nobody wants to see a review for an app that came out months ago ya know. there are plenty of reviews for old games. but if a game comes out, i suggest you pick it up immediately, play it and review it asap. cuz people are desperate for first impressions, not reviews for old games they can find anywhere, ya know. if you are serious bout this, people would come to your site if you are persistent in reviewing apps quickly after they arrive, not years later.
    :rolleyes:
    (that is probably better than youtube, where you vids are soon to be engulfed)

3. 99CentApps

99CentApps Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Yeah, thanks for the suggestion. To kick it off I am going to do a review on the new zombie map :D. Even though its a 15 dollar app, its worth it.

4. starmonkey101

starmonkey101 Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2009
    FLA, USA
    WHAT!? what new zombie app? 15 dollars? wow!:eek:

5. Fruho

Fruho Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Gameloft Employee
    Under Your Bed
    What zombie map? Do u mean COD?!

6. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    Yeah he's talking about COD: Zombies.

10 dollars for the game itself + 5 dollars for the new map.

7. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    COD + verrukt