iPhone Z.O.N.A Project X

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Tenb, May 27, 2013.

1. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Z.O.N.A Project X​

coming soon 2013

2. iOSPeace

iOSPeace Well-Known Member

What's it about? I don't get it lol

3. ThreeCubes

ThreeCubes Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    #3 ThreeCubes, May 27, 2013
    Last edited: May 27, 2013
    Usually when people use assets from the unity asset store they add to them and make a whole new game then make a nice trailer. But as Tenb has show thats a waste of time it quicker just to post the exact same video as the guy who sells the assest on the asset store. its saves time even bothering to buy, download and install the asset.

There is nothing wrong with using pre made assets but at least make your own videos.

4. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    #4 Tenb, May 27, 2013
    You are wrong, the assets were purchased in the video clip we showed part of which will be for interior use.

P.S as soon as we rework the assets under our uoven we'll upload the video. By the way it is one of three levels of the game. :)

5. ThreeCubes

ThreeCubes Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    I don't doubt your brought the assets i was just making a point it seems like an extreme lazy approach to making your game trailer by just cutting together other peoples youtube videos.

Next time you should a least wait until you can create video from your own game. Also the youtube videos you cut and pasted together are clips created using a PC build of unity not running on an IOS system. You wont be able to support all of those bump maps and shadowing.

As I said there is no issue buying assets and i hope you are able to bring them together in a great game. :)

6. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    We know about the possibilities of "iOS" and hope to use the maximum effect it may receive. And soon have to give our video of the game. Thank you for your communication. :)

7. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    #7 ip4weather, May 27, 2013
    not bad...will see when it's out...

8. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    iPad 3 25 - 30 fps
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]