Caveboy Escape from Appxplore - Beta testers needed

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Appxplore, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Appxplore

Appxplore Well-Known Member

#1 Appxplore, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
    From the creator of Alien Hive, Sporos and Lightopus, Appxplore is announcing next upcoming game - Caveboy Escape.

Caveboy Escape is open for closed beta testing registration now and we need your help to improve the game. For registration, please visit http://www.appxplore.com/index.php/beta/caveboy-escape

The chosen testers will be informed by email with beta installation instructions within 1-2 week. If you report bugs or submit useful feedback, your name will be credited in the game.

New! Caveboy Escape official trailer.

[​IMG]

CAVEBOY IS TRAPPED! LET'S HELP HIM TO ESCAPE FROM THE MAZE.

Caveboy Escape, a new twist to the maze puzzle genre! Connect matching tiles to find the right path and help Caveboy escape! 100% original, unique and a challenging gameplay that the whole family can enjoy.

Platform: iOS, Android

2. Ramaz1234

Ramaz1234 Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2013
    Hi guys I just got accepted into the close beta, thanks for that :) idk where to post impressions/ bugs so I'll just do so here until uuuu guys tell me otherwise.

So I'm 32 levels in the first cave and it's been a really smooth ride so far. No bugs, glitches, or even freezes/ lags. The game plays like it has already been released which is really nice. The puzzles are very good, kind of like cut the rope. Once you start solving some you can't put the game down. The only problem I have found, if uyou can even call it a problem is that you guys misspelled a word. I forget it on the top of my head I'll edit it in later. But ya those are my early impressions I'll post more later :)

3. Appxplore

#3 Appxplore, Dec 31, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
    Thank you for the feedback! We are glad you like the new game play. You may share your further comment here or email to [email protected].

p/s: We will be announcing another upcoming game soon and hope you will participate the beta test as well. Stay tuned

4. Appxplore

5. Ramaz1234

Sep 14, 2013
    Hey guys sorry I've been quiet with feedback, so many games have been coming out and keeping me occupied.

Well I went ahead and skipped to other areas/ caves to check out the levels and I was just wondering if you guys have thought about adding enemies? I feel like if you added enemies to the game it would make it so much more fun. Or even dart traps on the wall that you have to time while your trying to figure out the right path. Or spikes that come out of the floor, even on tiles that you have to go one. It would add so much more fun and strategy.

6. Appxplore

Thank you for the feedback.

7. Ramaz1234

Sep 14, 2013
    Ok so I played around with the final idk what you wanna call it? The final Cave? Set of levels? Lol anyways so when playing it I did noticed something I liked the implemented key to unlock the "door" to escape. I really like how it's two different paths too. So you have to figure out the path to the key and then figure out the path to the door before time expires, I love it. Also I'm sorry for jumping around to different levels of the game, I'm just trying to find that exciting difficult level and I havnt really found it yet. All the levels seem to have the same difficulty and I have even seen some on the last cave have an easier solution than one of the very first levels. I still believe some form of "enemy" would make this game even better.

8. Appxplore

9. Appxplore