Web Design/Copy Generation/Film/Video

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by TouchChatterbox, Oct 22, 2009.

1. TouchChatterbox

TouchChatterbox Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    I'm looking at boosting my portfolio by offering my services for whatever you can afford to pay.

Since I work for home and therefore don't have outlays like commercial rent or staff wages, I'm not going to slug you ridiculous amounts of money. Whatever you pay me I will put into my own projects.

Since my primary passion is filmmaking, if you are looking to have live-action video sequences, I can source local actors and crew to produce this even just on an indie basis. I have good working relationships with stunties/stunt coordinators/actors/voiceover artists and more. With access to large prop collections consisting of items like replica weaponary (duelling pistols, swords, scifi weapons and more), live weapons, replica skulls, WW2 and more, we're in a position of creating hard-hitting, movie-quality footage for your game's introduction, level briefings and more.

Musicians are also onhand to compose/perform to your specifications.

All of this at the price you want to pay. So drop me a line. :) Samples provided upon request.

2. Foozelz

Foozelz Well-Known Member

Can I be the donut man?
    I give everyone a donut

3. Tap Dat App

Tap Dat App Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Professional Actor
    In the App Store
    LOL Jimmy Neutron!