Universal CrimsonHeart

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Hrafn

Hrafn Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2012
    #3101 Hrafn, May 5, 2012
    Last edited: May 5, 2012
    I'll send it to you, then hand it off to lynx. As long as I get it back, 'cause I actually use it, heh.

I'm actually all set. The Uniques I've asked for are all actually ones that help me clear dungeons effectively. I'm trying to get the rest myself--I feel the sense of Achievement is more fulfilling when I'm the one who accomplishes it. Not to knock on you guys who have been working together, of course. This thread's sense of community is pretty awesome and I dig that about you guys.

Edit: I'll never turn down an offer, though, and I'm especially grateful to the guys who sent me Unique Dragon cards--they've been a major, major help. I seriously appreciate it.

2. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Forwarded to Lynx.

3. tunawrap

tunawrap Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2008
    Hey everyone, just started playing a few days ago and I am loving this game :D I have a question though. I am trying to complete my grand pudding equipment set, and all I need to complete it is a single grand gemstone. I already received one from the arena as a reward, so now I'm going back to the area where the grand pudding can be fought as a miniboss.

So, my question is this: after the initial defeat, does the grand pudding drop more of the gemstones? I think he probably does and I'm just unlucky, but I'm just curious :p

4. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    He does :)

5. DukeTBone

DukeTBone Well-Known Member

May 3, 2012
    Awesome! Thanks! Newb here, but how do I get the items?

6. DukeTBone

May 3, 2012
    Jakemat16 was super, sent me 2 king jelly sets. I'm just starting out... how I get receive his gifts?

7. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    I guess that means you didnt get the gold I sent you either lol.

go To 'Network dungeon' from most towns (or the main menu) and walk to the right over to the mailbox person.

Easy peasy

8. DukeTBone

May 3, 2012
    Thank you Thank you Thank you!

9. kougananqi

kougananqi Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2011
    #3109 kougananqi, May 5, 2012
    thanks Xexist, forwarded back to hrafn :D btw can i get the dignity of dragon when you don't use it anymore? somehow i need it to level up the "unused" char...

don't forget duke, i sent you an item as well, keep it haha

10. DukeTBone

May 3, 2012
    You guys F'kin ROCK.
    What an awesome group you guys have going here.

My Battletag for Diablo 3 is: Castablanca#1545
    Add me, and come May 15th, let's play together!

11. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    which character and what lvl are they?

12. DukeTBone

May 3, 2012
    Thanks Kougananqi!!!! holy smokes, I feel godly now. What kind of community is this? Is everyone on crack? You guys are too generous! If only Diablo3's community can be like this forum.

13. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Lol yes everyone here is very generous, but also, once you get the achievement, most items are useless. Only a few unique items are kinda must haves for the endgame.

But yeah, i was surprised how great everyone here was as well. I only really wish Crimsonheart 2 would come out soon (if there will ever even be one)

14. DukeTBone

May 3, 2012
    Agreed.
    Btw, how does auto rooting work? is it permanent if I buy it with IAP? Or do I have to keep buying it? Because it's in the form of a scroll.

15. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Its permanent. Also if you havent gone back to look I Reccomend going All DEX with your main character, all INT with Ann, all VIT with heine (the healer you get later) and all DEX with Lamiere another character you get much later.

It will save you having to respec when you get to level 99 and wanna be a real powerhouse ;)

Also it may look like you have lots of room now, but trust me later on inventory expansions sure are nice. In fact even maxxed out there isnt enough room :p

16. tunawrap

tunawrap Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2008
    Thank you very much :) I guess it's back to grinding for me :D

17. DukeTBone

May 3, 2012
    Thanks. I read carefully through the posts starting with page 120.
    There's a steep learning curve to this 99cent game. impressive.

Got it. All dex with Pochi, all int with Ann.

18. DukeTBone

May 3, 2012
    btw, I read in the earlier posts regarding skills, to first max out the passive skills before going into active skills. Is this correct for Pochi and Ann?

19. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    I cant remember if I did that or not. To be honest you level so quick in this game, its only when you get stuck at a boss that you find yourself wishing you had better equip etc lol.

20. kougananqi

kougananqi Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2011
    #3120 kougananqi, May 5, 2012
    ann actually since i rarely used her, level 80, and i cant even remember the gunner name haha, so hard to level him up...

you can do that with pochi or whatever you like, its not gonna be that much different i think, but i rarely use ann since there are more better char than her, ending up giving the exp from quest for her and the gunner guy which i can't remember the name haha...

i just realize that the girl on the icon of this game is Lamiere, she looks different with when she's on action...