Easy Game Effects-Transmission Out Now!

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by easygameeffect, Dec 3, 2010.

1. easygameeffect

Nov 10, 2010
    :D
    App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. CommanderData

CommanderData Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Ok, I've stood back and watched your posts here, and I've got a couple of thoughts and a question...

Basically, your apps are only useful to a small subset of the app store- that is developers. Not all developers, but just those developers who are interested in making games. Not all game developers, but those who are interested in making magical effects for RPG style games. Not all RPG game developers, but only those who also have access to software like "Particle Illusion" and Adobe After Effects and want to/have time to do the work themselves.

See where this is going? Your total market for these apps are probably a couple hundred people at best. I like your output in these apps, but I'm a really busy guy... there's no way I'm going to buy all the PC/Mac software and waste my time trying to learn how it all works. You would make much more money if you simply offered your services here to make effects for people's games on a contract basis.

Honestly, you've got some skills, I would much rather just pay you to create some special effects for Spirit Hunter Mineko if you're looking for some work. What do you think of that?

Reply if you're interested. Same holds true for anyone who can create stuff like this :D

3. rmlinden

rmlinden Active Member

Nov 10, 2010
    its simple spam imo