geoDefense Swarm or Aqua Globs?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by d1, Sep 25, 2009.

1. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    i know that they are entirely different forms of gameplay but that doesnt matter to me. just want to know ur ppls opinions on which i should get cause idrc :D

2. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

3. Mr. Crazy

Mr. Crazy Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2009
    England
    Globs

4. DGH94

DGH94 Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    Next to the Maiden
    Aqua globs!! I'm a beta, so i know whata in the next update, and its going to be huge!!! 2 new levels, 2 new globs, openfeint, and MANY other surprises no one knows about yet. Also the price might go up to $1.99 after the update.
    so my opinion, Aqua Globs is wayyyy better

5. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    hmm. sounds interesting. if its g2g up in price ill prob end up snatchin it up..is geo g2 stay a buck? if it is then AG will def get priority on my to-buy list

6. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    most definitely geodefense swarm

7. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
  8. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Ooo very mixed responses. hmm..makes for a hard decision..but, have no fear i believe i have the solution..-drumroll please- i shall..buy both :D ive been eyeballin both for quite awhile now anyways, cant hurt to have some [more] good timewasters. thnx for feedback :D

9. Mr. Crazy

Sep 15, 2009
    England
    Be sure to post about aqua globs in the aqua globs thread and post ideas because qwiboo (the dev) always likes feedback.

10. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    oh really? wow awesome, i love devs who are active on forums. 9000bc's dev is really active on forums and he and listens to feedback. the game as of now is alright, interesting gameplay, but after all the feedback he is g2b adding a lot of new features i believe. might be worth checkin out

11. Mr. Crazy

Sep 15, 2009
    England
    Yea there gonna be 2 new maps with a new glob for both and OF with achievements and a wave effect and more.

Edit: and every Monday it's screen shot Monday where qwiboo gives us a screen shot.

12. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    dang that sounds pretty tight. just dled both swarm and globs. g2 give em a test run right now :D

13. Gryphon23

Gryphon23 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    McDonalds! French Fries anyone?
    At that place... with those... people...
    Sorry DGH, but with the content available in GD: Swarm, I vote for GD: Swarm. BUT, with the MAJOR aqua globs update coming, you may want to get aqua globs too!

14. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member

Would be great to hear your feedback! :) Feel free to drop me PM here or write email to [email protected].

Don't forget to check out our blog where you can read more about the upcoming update http://www.qwiboo.com/aquaglobs/blog/

Thanks! ;)

15. Cybinary

Cybinary Member

Jul 20, 2009
  16. fxer

fxer Member

Sep 23, 2009
    It has been mentioned before, but the line drawing mechanism for Aqua Globs seems like it could use a lot of improvement. Maybe I'm just used to the excellent line sensing in Harbor Master, but I find myself drawing a lot more lines to get two globs to actually grab and head towards eachother.

17. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    I actually like the line drawing mech in Flight Control best, they always turn out to be straight, smooth curves or lines. In Harbor master they get more crooked-like.

18. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    been playing around on both apps past couple days, and all in all, if i HAD to choose one of these games, id prob choose Swarm, because 1) ive always been a fan of TD, and 2) the graphics are much more stoner friendly xD. but AG frustrated me for awhile, until i started to get the hang of it. now im enjoying it alot more, although i have no idea how ppl get such hi scores.. i start to get overwhelmed by the time my points reach around 200. both good games tho, im glad i bought both of them because they both have something unique to offer. plus AG is my first line-drawing style game, it was bout time i added 1 to my collection of apps :p

19. Wegmans

Wegmans Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Finance
    MD, USA
    I wish when I went to Open Feint, it showed my rank on each level.. as far as i know, the only way to figure it out is to scroll through them till you find your score... right?

This game is great, but I only have a few levels left to beat! ::SAD::

20. I say geo, even though the second level on easy should be the 5th level on hard.