Are there any other games like Puzzle Agent and The Jim & Frank Mysteries???

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by GadgetGuru72, Mar 14, 2011.

1. GadgetGuru72

GadgetGuru72 Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2009
    My wife and I love games like Puzzle Agent and The Jim & Frank Mysteries -- puzzle games like the Professor Layton series for the Nintendo DS.

Are there any other games that are similar for iPhone?

Thanks in advance.

2. lacedolphin

lacedolphin Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2009
    There are tons!! Look up G5 entertainment in the app store, they have lots of great ones. Also HdO adventures is another great company. Gameloft has a few too. Use keywords hidden object, mystery, case of. In the app store search to bring up more. If you want to PM me I can give you a list of the ones I have and still wanting. You may enjoy Nick Chase also.

3. logical

logical Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2011
    Hector badge of carnage.

4. cdm5456

cdm5456 Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Games provided by Gameloft is worth playing.

5. GadgetGuru72

GadgetGuru72 Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2009
    Thanks everyone. I lot of these look like great games, but they are all just traditional adventure games. They might be fantastic, but I'm looking for something more truly akin to Puzzle Agent or Jim & Frank -- games where although there is an adventure component, the gameplay is essentially mini logic puzzles.

I read Puzzle Agent 2 is in the works, but I was hoping that something else existed to play in the meantime.

Anybody else have any recommendations?

6. Isilel

Isilel Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2009
    I think that Simon Graham and the Extraordinary Timepiece comes the closest - in that it is a puzzle compilation wrapped into a narrative. It has a Lite, too.

7. Yensimer

Yensimer Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2011
    I think there is Simon Graham and the Extraordinary Timepiece, which is a family-friendly puzzle adventure with a unique, engaging storyline. The puzzles start off simple, but as the game goes on it gradually makes you think a little more, a little harder. There are visual, word, math, jigsaw, and hidden object puzzles. It was a great game but really short. It didn't take me long to get done with the game at all. :D

8. jeb ory

jeb ory Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2009
    CEO of The App House
    Chicago
    Thanks

For the nice comments about Simon Graham and the Extraordinary Timepiece. We are very proud of it!

~Makers of SGET!