WARFRIENDS - tactical 3D realtime multiplayer shooter (About Fun & Chillingo)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Dominika (About Fun), Nov 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Dominika (About Fun), Nov 2, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
    Hello everyone,

WarFriends is a fun 3D arcade cover shooter with unique tactical elements. The core experience is real-time deathmatch multiplayer where two opponents and their armies will duke it out on the battlefield.

[​IMG]

Recruit your friends and become the top squad of soldiers in the word in WarFriends. A unique 3D tactical action game from the makers of the award-wining Mega Dead Pixel best of App Store 2013. Dodge bullets as you dive between cover and take out the invanding enemy forces by any means necessary.

WAR GO SOCIAL: Create a SQUAD and enlist your friends to fight by your side, then battle in ranked online death-matches and lead them to the top of the leaderboards.

UNIQUE ARMY COMMAND GAMEPLAY: Build up an army of soldiers including Shot-gunners, Drones, and even Jet Pack Troopers then stratecically deploy them against your enemy in the heat of battle.

INTRODUCING WARCARDS: The WarCards act as perks that you can pick and choose to take into battle and they can seriously turns the odds in your favor if executed at the right time. We have pretty basic (but crucial) ones like ‘Health Pack’, which heals you, but also cards like "Head Ahead" that enlarges the heads of enemy soldiers for 30 seconds. Head Ahead is very useful because not only does it guarantee you easier headshots but it also looks super funny!

TRAILER:

WarFriends-desert.jpg WarFriends-city.jpg
    WarFriends-winter.jpg WarFriends-jungle.jpg

Hope guys you like it, we we'll be gradually releasing more informations about WARFRIENDS here in this thread, so stay tuned!

DEVELOPER: ABOUT FUN
    PUBLISHER: CHILLINGO
    RELEASE DATE: TO BE ANNOUNCED
    GENDRE: ACTION/ARCADE
    PLATFORM: iOS

http://www.about-fun.com

2. Kimchisoju

Kimchisoju Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2015
    Male
    Caregiver
    Can't wait!

I've been dying for two months since I saw a video of the gameplay then I heard nothing! Soo glad your working on this an I feel that this will be a hit! If you ever need a beta tester I love sending feedback an such. :)

3. magicfreak

magicfreak Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2014
    Research /GamingSoon @AppAdvice.com
    What a great preview of War Friends on AppAdvice

4. Thank you so much for your praise Kimchisoju, if and when there will be a public beta test, we'll let you know. :)

Have a great day
    Dominika

5. Hello Magicfreak! Thank you so much. I'm glad that you like it :) We'll be gradually releasing more informations here.

6. #6 Dominika (About Fun), Nov 16, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
    Epic tactical equipment in WarFriends

Hi everybody!

Player creativity is a big part of WarFriends and we would like to encourage everyone to create the most badass/crazy character combinations imaginable.

With 75+ different characters, helmets and accessories (including the “Ultimate beard”) you can create thousands of unique looks and be the real star of the battlefield.

[​IMG]

Hope guys you like it!

7. #7 Dominika (About Fun), Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
    Brace yourself...

[​IMG]

8. TheBad

TheBad Member

Jan 13, 2015
    It looks great

9. Kehshsidhdudh5

Kehshsidhdudh5 Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Michigan
    It's looking nice

10. dwincelowicz

dwincelowicz Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2015
    Security
    Sarasota, FL
    Will there be a beta testing phase for this at all?

11. Hi Dwincelowicz! Thank you for your quiestion. We are not sure yet, if and when there will be a public beta test, we'll let you know. Have a great day!
    Dominika from About Fun

12. Hello Kehshsidhdudh5, thank you for your feedback! :)
    Have a great day!
    Dominika

13. "Look into my eyes and try to guess who will survive…” - Jetpack Trooper

[​IMG]

14. #15 Dominika (About Fun), Dec 31, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
    Ho ho ho! Happy Holidays to all. See you next year - the year of WarFriends!

[​IMG]

15. WarFriends has been nominated at IMGA International Mobile Gaming Awards

WarFriends has been nominated at IMGA International Mobile Gaming Awards in the "Best upcoming game" category. Winners will be announced soon, in the meantime vote for WarFriends for the People’s Choice Award at http://www.imgawards.com/awarded-games/12th-imga.

And also thank you IMGA Awards for an article about WarFriends and why we should win this year. :)

[​IMG]

16. Cerxop65

Cerxop65 Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Release date ?

17. Hey Curthayman, thank you very much for your nice feedback!!! :)
    Have a great day!
    Dominika

18. Hello Cerxop65! I'm sorry but we still don't have exact date yet. It should be in couple of months.
    Thank you,
    Dominika

19. klamper

klamper Member

Jan 15, 2015
    Apple TV support ?