Universal Minigore 2: Zombies - (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Mrwubbs

Mrwubbs Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2012
    Oh ok that's cool. It would be hilarious for Egoraptor to do a forced high pitched voice for her. Lol. Btw I have an idea for Game Center achievements... Why don't you have achievements for fully upgrading guns and characters? And for the love of god I know I've said this 100 times but dammit does this game need leaderboards!! Also I just restored my phone from backup and the game works again thank The Lord.

2. It would be nice to support the joypad app too so we can use our iphones as joysticks for this game. I've been playing on my tv with a hdmi cable from my ipad, so it is really cool to be able to use the joypad app.

And this game looks really pretty on my flatscreen tv. The graphics look great!

3. Jouni

Jouni Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Mountain Sheep
    Finland
    People keep asking for achievements and leaderboards, hopefully we end up with some good ones at some point, but again avoiding making any promises. :)

Good to hear the game works again, the update was submitted on Friday so with any luck it'll be out soon.

4. Jouni

Jouni Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Mountain Sheep
    Finland
    I like the chainsaw, too. :) Check out the soul coin counts during gameplay so you see if they're all even numbers. Thank you for your support!

5. agentblank

agentblank Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Besides different starting weapons I can't seem to find a difference. But the later characters cost so much money to upgrade, while the early ones cost very little. I want to use the nore exspensive ones, but I love the voice of john. I am so conflicted!

6. doublezz

doublezz Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2009
    Pretty good game. Cleared all the levels (night 1). It is pretty easy to kill the final boss if upgrade John gore to maximum level(which is cheaper as well) with 3 leaves transforming.

7. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Yep my coin count is doubled... Now my income is huuuuuge, you guys made the best IAP system I ever seen, all should take note here. Thank you for making this, this way :)

8. B30

B30 Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2012
    Planet Earth
    Thanks for the info, besides that: great game!

9. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Finally after hitting level 38 and maxing several weapons & my two favorite characters (Enviro Bear and Ninja), I finally ran into a crash bug and it won't go past the start screen even after restarting my mini. No biggie. My only question is will my data be in tact after the update?

10. Mrwubbs

Feb 19, 2012
    I just tried to to the survive 2 days at sunny lake challenge. I made it to night 3 and nothing happened. What am I missing?

11. Pannthamann

Pannthamann Member

Apr 16, 2012
    This game won't stop crashing...annoyed

12. grits

grits Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    It would be nice if there were a way to look at your upgrades more closely. It flashes so quick you don't get to see what you paid for. Also is there a reason to skip some weapons? It seems like the shotgun and a grenade launcher are pretty weak. Is it better to unlock them all or to only unlock the good ones. Also, is there a way to re- lock guns you do not like?

13. Mrwubbs

Feb 19, 2012
    I agree because I want to see if the characters upgrade any differently.

14. Mrwubbs

Feb 19, 2012
    Does it make sense to use the bear at all? He can't duel wield, so does he excel in any other area? I think that the character should get a description of what advantages/disadvantages they have on the side of the screen or something once they are upgraded. I feel that it's way too confusing right now. I mean why are the characters on the bottom of the list so expensive? What's makes them so special any damn way? I mean WHO THE HELL DO THEY THINK THEY ARE???

15. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Enviro-Bear CAN dual weild, and has a starting chainsaw... you should relax

16. Jouni

Jouni Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Mountain Sheep
    Finland
    Your data will be fine after update.

17. Jouni

Jouni Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Mountain Sheep
    Finland
    A friend was just commenting about difficulty with this as well. We'll investigate, in case there's some funny business.

18. Jouni

Jouni Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Mountain Sheep
    Finland
    Currently no way to lock guns you don't like - I personally just blow up the shotgun boxes that show up. I can see how you'd prefer to lock them for a more focused gameplay experience, though.

19. Jouni

Jouni Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Mountain Sheep
    Finland
    Our apologies. Just for reference, which device and OS version are you using?

20. Trysis3

Trysis3 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    finally bought the double income ,now i can play in peace!
    Just encountered the red crocodile on night 3 and holly shits that thing is invincibly annoying!