Any Twisted Metal type games?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Bertman, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Bertman

Bertman Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    I would love to play a Twisted Metal kind of game on IOS but can't think of any. Death rally's Duke Nuckem Level is the closest thing I can think of. I would love to play a game that looks like Real Racing but have weopons and play in a arena. A top down version would be cool too. Is there a game out there like this?

2. lumothesinner

lumothesinner Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2011
    UK
    Can't think of anything right now, but I know one that's coming soon. Saw a retweet about a game called Final Run coming soon, I started a thread with the video posted in the tweet...and no1 bothered to post in it apart from the dev.

Looks like it has a twisted metal arena like mode, as well as a main story and a zombie mode thrown in for good measure.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=120906

3. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Well-Known Member

May 24, 2010
    college student, ENG/WGS major
    Lexington, KY
    Death Rally is sort of like this, although it doesn't have a deathmatch/arena type mode. Just racing with weapons.

4. Bertman

Bertman Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Cool looks like something close. I'm surprised there aren't more games like this coming. Maybe people aren't into Twisted Metal type games as much as I thought.