Beta testers needed for Puzzle Panel!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by lindgrenM, Sep 12, 2009.

1. #1 lindgrenM, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2009
    Hi everyone,
    I am looking for a few beta testers for a game to be submitted to the app store within a week or two. It's a fast-paced, action-oriented puzzle game called Puzzle Panel.

If you're interested, please send an me an e-mail (through my forum profile) with your UDID and I will send you a copy of the game and .mobileprovision file later this weekend. If you'd like to be included in the game's credits, please include your full name as well. I will not be putting any pseudonyms or screen names in the credits, so it must be your real name if you want a credit.

Thanks,
    Mitch Lindgren

Edit: If you're sending me a PM, please include your e-mail as well as I'll need to e-mail you the game files.

2. mebeswordguy

mebeswordguy Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2009
  3. leonard597

leonard597 Member

Aug 11, 2009
  4. oldskooler81

oldskooler81 Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    Michigan
    PM sent with email

5. Prab

Prab Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG
    PM sent with email :)

6. skyye06

skyye06 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    also sent

7. Thanks for the interest so far. Just a note to everyone who has already applied: you're all in; sorry I haven't had time to contact everyone yet. I will be sending out the game either later tonight or Sunday afternoon - just doing a few last-minute tweaks.

8. Sorry for the double post - just wanted to let everyone know that I've now sent the game out to those testers who contacted me. If anyone signed up and didn't get an e-mail, please let me know.