Sporos - Beta testers needed (from Appxplore, the creator of Lightopus)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Appxplore, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Appxplore

Appxplore Well-Known Member

#1 Appxplore, Oct 17, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
    From the creator of Lightopus, Appxplore is announcing 2 upcoming iOS games.

#01 - Alien Hive (Go here)
    #02 - Sporos (this thread)

Both games are open for closed beta testing registration now and we need your help to improve our games. For Sporos registration, please visit http://appxplore.com/index.php/beta/sporos

The chosen testers will be informed by email with beta installation instructions within 1-2 week.

If you report bugs or submit useful feedback, you will be awarded a token and your name will be credited in our games.

Sporos is a simple yet challenging puzzle game. Your objective is to fertilize the cells in each level with a special seed known as the Sporos.

Features

Universal versions
    Simple yet challenging puzzle game
    Game Center Achievements support
    20 Achievements
    Free hints
    Over 300 levels
    Additional mode and elements for premium version

[​IMG]

Sporos In-Game Demo

2. LookingForGames

LookingForGames Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Appstore
    I really enjoyed beta testing Lightopus and I must admit, I like your style.
    I signed up for both of your new games and I hope to be a part again of your beta testing group, so I can help improve and test your game!
    Although I haven't seen too many screenshots yet, I must say that the games look very polished an clean.
    Would it be possible to get more information on the game Sporos, because I don't see any discription about it?

3. Appxplore

Thanks you for all the support!

Sporos is a simple yet challenging puzzle game. Your objective is to "spread" the cells with the "seed" namely Sporos.

4. Signed up for Sporos beta testing, been a beta tester for numerous games which have implemented my feedback like Mikey Shorts, Spirit, ballistic, Wimp, etc... Also one of the biggest posters on TA with over 12 posts a day. Thank you for your consideration.

5. nicodemus82

nicodemus82 Well-Known Member

Looks interesting so I'll sign up for this one too :)

6. evilive

evilive Member

Dec 15, 2011
    gamer
    Awesome!

I'm big fan of Lightopus, this game looks interesting! Signed!:D

7. Appxplore

#7 Appxplore, Oct 23, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
    Thank you for all the registrations. We have sent out the invitation to the chosen beta testers. Happy testing!