TA Forums Game of the Week! (Dec 6th)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Echoseven, Dec 7, 2012.

?

What is your Game of the Week for the week of December 6th?

Poll closed Dec 13, 2012.
  1. Minigore 2: Zombies

23.4%
  2. Mutant Mudds

6.4%
  3. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

19.3%
  4. Into the Dead

9.9%
  5. Tesla's Electric Mist

5.8%
  6. Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour

11.7%
  7. Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition

19.3%
  8. Raiden Legacy

1.2%
  9. Poker Knight

2.9%
  1. Shadowking2214

Shadowking2214 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    None
    Vice city only behind by a little bit...

2. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    I would honestly say Minigore 2 is a "perfect' game. Haven't even bother starting up MC4 yet.

3. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Wow, that's pretty high praise! I can't play it on my device but wasn't that disappointed thinking of how the original game was a bit overrated and never got a lot of promised updates. But with it holding a good lead and comments like this, guess I am missing out on something great.

4. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    I just realized it says the game isn't compatible with the 4th gen. on the AppStore page. It works perfectly on my device! That's a first. Definitely pick it up when you upgrade.

5. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    I am surprised Mutant Mudds isn't getting more attention. Minigore (2) Zombies is fun but not as varied as Mutant Mudds.
    Baldurs' Gate is amazing but on iOS the iPad only avaliability limits it's population in a way that would hurt voting here. I really wish there was a way to bring games like this to iPod/iPhone.

6. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Yup, Mutant Mudds is awesome.

7. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Well... All 10 games on this week's poll is friggin brilliant in their own realms. I think Poker Knight and Tesla's are the weakest, but those 2 titles are still pretty solid nonetheless.

Overall just a great week for iOS gaming, and im pretty excited with what this week brings to the touchscreens.

8. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Minigore 2 is pretty fun.

Planning on getting Mutant Mudds (after finish Storm in a Cup) and Raiden Legacy..but I'm also worried about those games being too "hard". I'm not really in the mood lately for "hard" games..but those 2 just looks too tempting.

9. Gonna buy Mutant mudds to see if it is worthy of GOTW. Still got no clue which game I will vote for...

10. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    You won't regret the purchase! Super fun platformer, is Mutant Mudds.

11. Lance_TA

Lance_TA Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2011
    can i chance my vote from into the dead to minigore 2?

12. Sigh, still can not figure out what to vote for. My heart goes with Raiden, and I kind of like it the best, but it is a port that won't get accepted too much here. So for original game and good graphics, I am going with Minigore 2. I also like mutant mudds, gta, mc4, raiden, baldurs gate, and a couple of others. Too bad that every week couldn't be like this one and confuse me on what to pick. It's a good thing.

13. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Hmm I think MC4 would've won if the first impressions weren't so bad... Lots of people were shocked how different it was, but now many of those doubters love it. And of course the huge release week cut down votes too. Still MC4 is the GOTY for me.