iPhone gameScavengerZmore free download codes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Oomny, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Oomny

Oomny Member

Feb 4, 2014
    #1 Oomny, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
    **This is an edited post. You will find the new promo codes at the end of this thread**

Hey iPhone gamers,

We have a new social scavenger-hunt style game out now titled unsurprisingly enough, ScavengerZ. Here’s how it works: We give you objectives of what to find and you capture them with your phone’s camera before time runs out. After that, all pictures go through a voting phase where you get to rate how well you think other users did at completing a particular objective. At the end your submission ends up with a final score. Your points accumulate as you play, and you go up in level and rank between all ScavengerZ.

We're looking to build a creative gathering of people capable of both challenging and entertaining one another. We want our users to smile as they view others’ submissions. We want our users to think of ways to tickle other players’ imaginations and encourage them to be inventive for the current hunts.

Do you love theChive? So do we. This is the kind of entertainment with photos we’re after, only it’s YOU who gets to actively participate in generating the humor. Of course not every submission has to be amazing. We just ask that you play and enjoy the game.

A Facebook account is required at the moment, which will generate your friends list, get you in the game quickly, and help ensure no one is submitting anything too naughty. We apologize if this is an inconvenience for you. You can find our Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/scavengerz. After every session of hunts we post some of our favorite captures. Like our page to keep up with updates and to see some of the best pictures on ScavengerZ so far.

Eventually we want to add a lot more to ScavengerZ, including monthly leaderboards, prizes, and the ability to bet your points against friends. But before that can happen, we need you. So tell your kids. Tell your wife. And tell your husband.

Below you’ll find a handful of promo codes which will nab you a free copy of our paid version. We also have a free version: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/scavengerz-free/id786899926?mt=8.

Thanks for taking the time to check out this post. See you in the game!

To redeem codes: Scroll down to the bottom of the “Featured” tab in the App Store and click “Redeem.”

6L7AH4HWTYYM
    6K4JRAYL9HXA
    L9JJRRLXMHFM
    4PRYN9ERHHWA
    KNR9TH4FK3YY
    TAEMR9T6TLWM
    P3F7LETRH4EY
    PKT6XMXEE7R4
    9W7WLJMF3J74
    YXKTAFY7JEEH
    AE4AJ9J9LHAA
    TNJXRYXKKERA
    AK43MEMLP9RL
    3HJPLRNJL4N3
    937X3KWRN7MP

Enjoy! And if all codes have been taken, remember you can grab our free version.

2. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    4PRYN9ERHHWA
    This sounds so exciting!!!

3. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Took 6L7AH4HWTYYM,

Thanks buddy

4. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    PKT6XMXEE7R4 taken...

thanks a lot!

5. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    I've just loaded up today, my daughter and I were looking through some pics to vote but there doesn't seem to be a way to vote, on,y view other people entries,am I missing something?

6. Snotty128

Snotty128 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2013
    I've taken TNJXRYXKKERA . Thanks very much!

What an amazing game! We have stopped half way through cooking dinner to go find things to take pictures of :)

Cloud puff, there are numbers 1-7 up the top of the voting page to post your vote

7. Gamer1st

Gamer1st Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2013
    None. But I dream about being able to work again.
    USA
    Used L9JJRRLXMHFM

Thanks!!!

8. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Ahhh I was pressing them and another picture loaded so just assumed they were the numbers of the pictures.

So is one good and seven bad or vice versa?

9. Oomny

Oomny Member

Feb 4, 2014
    Cloud, sorry for the confusion. Yes, you vote with one through seven above the pictures. Seven is high and one is low. Thanks for taking the time to check it out! Let us know if you have any other queries.

10. Oomny

Oomny Member

Feb 4, 2014
    Sorry for the delay in response, everyone. We hope you have a good time with our product, and if you're already enjoying it, great!

We hope ScavengerZ brings out your creativity!

11. Oomny

Oomny Member

Feb 4, 2014
    Ha, that's great. Thanks for the kind response! Very happy you're enjoying it thus far.

12. Oomny

Oomny Member

Feb 4, 2014
  13. vii-Lucky

vii-Lucky Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2013
    Took 3KNYNTLPARMF

Thanks

14. madreviewer

madreviewer Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2013
    Thank's