Universal Infinity Blade II - (by Chair Entertainment Group, LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by JeNeI, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Connect to facebook. Then you can join in quests in which everyone in the world completes together. Example will be to defeat 200,000 Ronins or something, so everyone who's joined clash mob can kill their ronins until the world total reaches 200,000, then everyone who successfully contributed a kill gets the rewards. Some rewards are pretty good, like the high-level gems, or drop/chest-only equips.

2. sweetdiss

sweetdiss Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Alright, went into the settings and logged into Facebook. Still grayed out. : (

3. Quazonk

Quazonk Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2011
    Nooooooo

:( I can't get the game to open on my iPhone 5. I've updated the game. I've updated the phone software. I've deleted and reinstalled. I've deleted from my iTunes and re-downloaded, then reinstalled. I've done everything I can think of to troubleshoot any kind of problem, and nothing works. Right after the "Infinity Blade II" and "Chair" screens, the screen goes black and never returns :(

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make it work again? I'm on an iPhone 5 running iOS 6.01, and the newly-updated version of IB2. Please help!!!

4. Quazonk

Mar 30, 2011
    I've never "bumped" a thread before, but I have to! ^^^^

5. toshiX

toshiX Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Might be the cloud save as i mentioned a few pages back i think.

6. Quazonk

Mar 30, 2011
    I feared so. So does that mean I have to turn off cloud saves an re-start my progress? God I hope not, I've put a ridiculous amount of time into the game.

7. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    FYI for anyone with an iPad 4 IB2 now runs at full retina res. Looks purty.

8. toshiX

toshiX Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Initially I did a backup of my phone and tried to delete the game thinking that somehow the game might be corrupted and I could install again and retrieve my progress from iCloud. But when I tried to delete the game, a pop-up appear that said the iCloud save is not complete or something and asked if I still want to delete the game.
    That's when I realized its the cloud save that's screwing me up. I just went into settings and delete the ib2 save data from iCloud. I didn't turn off the cloud saves and so far everything is fine. Hope it works for u. I def understand how frustrated u r feeling now

9. Quazonk

Mar 30, 2011
    Hmm well that sucks, just deleted my cloud save annnnnd still nothin. Seriously Chair wtf.

10. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Was the game still in your device when you deleted the cloud save? Coz that would mean the cloud save currently in your device is also affected.

Remove the game, delete the cloud save, reinstall the gamme. I hope that works for you.

11. toshiX

toshiX Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    I'm sorry to hear that.
    Anyway my game was still on my device when I deleted the save.

12. vesp67

vesp67 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2012
    Was awesome game, but after just doing the same crap over n over I finally deleted it from my ipod. Was fun while it lasted...

13. tognesimo

tognesimo Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Is the game dead? I expected an infinity blade 3 this christmas like every years but nothing...:(! At least an update for the story but..nothing:(!

14. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    You're just expecting too much. Chair will know when to make an expansion, update, or a sequel... and when to let us know.

15. I agree completely. It gets repetitive and I haven't touched the game since two updates ago. Tired of grinding with no real point. Time better spent elsewhere.

16. SatriaNeoCPS

SatriaNeoCPS Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2012
    Im agreed with u=)

Please IB 3 now epic game.

17. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    first will be IB dungeons before you even see a IB 3

18. vesp67

vesp67 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2012
    And dungeons is not scheduled to release until sometime in early 2013.... Hope it's worth the wait.

19. JackyLau95

JackyLau95 Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2012
    I don't get why this game is rated so high. Why did IGN rate this 10/10? It gets repetitive after a while. Combat is mostly the same.

20. spajdr

spajdr Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Male
    Elder administrator
    Czech Republic, Ostrava
    I agree, its average at best.