Universal Noblemen: 1896 (By Foursaken Media)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Foursaken_Media, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Foursaken_Media

Foursaken_Media Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

#1 Foursaken_Media, Aug 30, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
    Should be rolling out now!

Noblemen: 1896

Foursaken Media
    You are a Nobleman. You have the best equipment, the best weapons, and the best armies. Only you can destroy the enemy! …
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    You are a Nobleman. You have the best equipment, the best weapons, and the best armies. Only you can destroy the enemy! The year is 1896, and war has begun... To your right, Militia are cut down by saber wielding cavalry. In the distance, cannon fire echoes as a lumbering Steam Tank fires its auto cannons. Your Gatling Gun Team unleashes a salvo of fire, cutting down an enemy squad like wheat. Behind you, the drone of your Frigate Class Airship reassures you before unleashing its salvo of supporting fire. You are a Nobleman, and it's up to you to lead your armies to victory! FEATURES • Unique alternate reality 1896! • No internet required to play! • Intense shooter combat - take cover and engage in large scale battles! • Fight alongside cannons, gatling guns, airships, boats, cavalry, forts, and more! • Massive War Campaign - plan your attacks from above, then fight and lead the battles in the field! • Quick Play Skirmish Battles - jump right into a huge variety of combat scenarios and figure out how to be victorious! • Single/Multi-player Survival Battles - capture strategic points, survive, and defend your Mining Tower for as long as you can! • Incredible scale - watch as forts blast the battlefield from a distance, airships loom overhead, and iron clad warships support your army from the beach! • "Jump in/Jump out" gameplay - master immersive, cover based shooter gameplay, or enable auto battle and watch the battles unfold, stress free! • Collect and employ powerful Battle Cards to change the tide of the battle! ****NOTE: due to high graphics, Noblemen: 1896 requires an iPhone 5 or higher, iPad Air or higher, or an iPad Mini 2 or higher!**** Having problems? Questions? Contact us at [email protected] Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @FoursakenMedia for exciting Noblemen news!
    Information
    Seller:Foursaken Media
    Genre:Action, Strategy
    Release:Aug 21, 2017
    Updated:Jun 06, 2023
    Version:2.0.10
    Size:1.0 GB
    User Rating: (45)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    :eek:

Pre-bedtime sedation of children. Thoughts?

3. Unstablefan

Unstablefan Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    Out in US.

I know nothing about the game, but Foursaken = going to try it.

4. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
  5. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    God bless and hallelujah! This is EVERYTHING I could have hoped it would be

6. Crazyboy423

Crazyboy423 Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2014
    Studdent
    France
    OMG! OMG! OMG! Triple OMG! Downloading

7. YaoYao

YaoYao Active Member

May 21, 2014
    #7 YaoYao, Aug 30, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
    Insta-buy-when-I'm-back-home-and-have-wifi-cause-it's-down-at-work

Edit: f2p of course...

8. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    You said that it won't work on iPad 4,yet it works perfectly on it!What a great surprise!

9. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    I expected this to be a premium game then I found where the developer explained it and all good. Basically the IAP isn't necessary and more about a way to drop some money to support the dev and I will definitely do that! Cheers

10. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    Dying to some imps, sice I won't have a wi-fi signal anytime soon.

11. brothamannp11911

brothamannp11911 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    I am so hlad you get to join in on the fun now :D

Foursaken games go H&C2, BF, Bug Heroes Quest and now I think Noblemen, with Puzzle to Center.... a close 4... we will see longevity

12. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    This might be the best 4saken game I've played. I think my last favorite was Bug Heroes but these squad battles with tight gun controls and a progression system seem a lot more fun for me. We'll have to see how freemium it is. So far it's really playable.

13. samcss

samcss Member

Aug 24, 2016
    gamevice controller not supported? not able to move during gameplay.....

14. brothamannp11911

brothamannp11911 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    Dankrio, I have betatested and played religiously most all FM games and played games for 30 years...

This meshes the strategy ans cover-based shooter with unit management into something that makes perfect sense.... its like, you get to play out battles that happen in Advance War ... plus gathering battle cards, hero officers with perks and bonuses, armor for your nobleman, etc. Adds ANOTHER layer of variety and experimentation... And leveling them up.... just so much to do!

I rank it high on playability, variety and theme... sound has improved greatly since beta and love all the shouting and music...

Oh, no grind. A little, obviously, but if you buy that starter pack for 4.99 its going to unlock a chunk of the game...

Its definitely worth FREE lol and DEFINITELY worth chipping in $5 and more.

15. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    Great to read that. Really anxious to try it out. And def gonna throw some money to the devs.

16. Unstablefan

Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    I love giving Foursaken money. But what does the starter pack get me in game terms? Seems like its mostly currency? I haven't played enough yet to know what the currency is for!

17. RichRuzz

RichRuzz Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Any multiplayer factor to this VS or coop? And digging it but man it makes my 6S Plus feel like it's going to melt and explode.

18. Unstablefan

Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    Foursaken's engine does chew up the battery power.

19. Foursaken_Media

Foursaken_Media Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Not yet - we hope to add it in an update though down the road.

Re: heat, its mainly bc its running at 60fps on your device, I believe. Note that its pretty normal to heat up when pushing out high fidelity graphics on mobile devices, and its not dangerous... however we are looking into adding some "battery saver" options that will help with temp for those that DO care about it. I think we'll be able to crank that out reasonably quick, so I'll keep you updated on that.

20. Chiller ONE

Chiller ONE Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    So far the core gameplay feels decent, everything around it not so much...
    Looks like a total grindfest.
    Time will tell how much the fee-to-pay elements detract from the actual gameplay.

This should just have been premium and not fee-to-pay. Would have simplified things a lot.
    I never did see the point of pay-to-win in a singleplayer game.