Universal Respawnables - (by Zynga)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 7, 2012.

1. {SQUEEK}

{SQUEEK} Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2012

My daily bonus is not working either. Tapjoy is not working. Also the feedback is not working.

Game is still fun. All I can say atleast it is free. I will not mention a game I played before but I paid money to play it and it always had issues with it. So this being free I can live with it.

2. ios gamer365

ios gamer365 Active Member

Nov 25, 2012
    Hmmm it won't lemme download the 3 other maps after I updated! Now I can't play multiplayer!!

3. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    Is it giving you an error? I had to redownload the maps after the last update

4. Evilkarma

Evilkarma Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Canada
    Just discovered this game, was blown away by the fun until I entered multiplayer and sniper rifles just one hit everything. Absolutely OP.

5. Joltrabbit

Joltrabbit Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Got to level 30, saw prices on stuff I'd have to grind for or buy... Deleted it.

Fun, but I follow the "Hold on tightly, let go lightly" mantra for FTP games.

6. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    #106 {SQUEEK}, Dec 30, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
    Yup sniper rifle is king because of the auto aim

And everyone .... serious this is a TPS not a FPS. FPS is Modern combat

7. TheUndertow

TheUndertow Member

Sep 16, 2011
    Sniper is OP but being a non IAP Weapon, it actually works to help balance that.

Cash seems hard to grind so at least you will get some power at a low level (without needing to be at close range all the time).

IAP weapons / armor and even upgrades is a bit much, especially at those prices and without Gold being given out freely.

IAP Free Gold is broken as well.

8. Aye-Beast

Aye-Beast Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Man I really love this game. If they would just update it everything would be fine. And snipers aren't that op. They need to get a headshot for the that 0hko. The problem is almost every map is a bit too sniper friendly and royal garden is practically just made for it. They could just make it so that combat helmet/riot helm/ trick or treat all prevent death from the 1st headshot you take after spawning. That way you're always gonna have a chance at retaliation. and they should always make it so you can delay your respawn by at least like 15-30 seconds so you do a load-out change mid-match. they could make it so you can only delay respawning 1 time to prevent people from abusing it.

That being said tho it's still a ton of fun and probably the best 3rd person shooter on iOS. If they drop the Iap prices and add a permanent cash doubler IAP they could make a lot more money off of this game. I really wanna revive its community lol. Oh and making money isn't that hard after you get the sniper. Cause then when you go online even if you're on the losing team you get like 700$ and 1st, 2nd and 3rd in FFA is like $1001, $900, $850

9. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Update is out and runs alot better on touch 4 not perfect but playable.

10. 4evErXx

4evErXx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2013
    can i download free maps at itunes in my pc?

11. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
  12. 4evErXx

4evErXx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2013
    anyone still playing the game? too bad it was pay to win :/

13. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    I just started again. I lost my progress so have start over again

14. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    It needs another fix for touch 4 hopefully it gets one has this is better then blitz iapgade

15. staffordling

staffordling Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    The game doesn't turn on anymore

16. Digital Legends

Digital Legends New Member

Feb 19, 2013
    New update!!

Hey Guys,

Thanks for playing the Game!

We have had a large amount of feedback to improve The Respawnables experience and address some of the issues some users have been facing with the game.
    In our effort to continually improve The Respawnables, we have released an update to fix many of the issues mentioned, plus including many new features. The update is now available for download from the App Store.
    Tell your friends to join in the fun! (Please remember to update, do not delete and reinstall)

17. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012

Where's the update?

18. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    I stopped playing n deleted the game awhile ago. Just now reloaded to my iPad mini. Playing again.

Forgot how much fun this game is.

19. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    The Problem is the 17.99 weapons . I'm fed up of being put in a game with people who have them

20. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    I haven't played online yet. I did see the weapons. That is crazy. I can't belee anyone would actually pay for that.... That much.... For a game