[Mac App Store] FREE promo code of PDF Magic for Mac GIVEAWAY

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Freda, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Freda

Freda Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2011
    As new update on PDF Magic and to thanks for user's support, Enolsoft would like to give away 12 promo codes of PDF Magic for a limited time from Jun. 18th to Jun. 21st 2013.

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

How to get the FREE promo code:
    * Leave a comment after this post letting us know why you want to use PDF Magic.
    * Leave your Email address or send an Email to admin(at)enolsoft.com
    * We will send you the FREE promo code via Email.

Note: All the promo code can be only used to download the PDF Magic from Mac App Store, and the FREE promo code giveaway only available from Jun. 18th to Jun. 21st 2013.

2. userxmirc

userxmirc Member

Dec 10, 2012
    I'm interested in this application for the treatment and optimization of my pdf files.

3. Freda

Freda Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Hi userxmirc, the code have already sent to you via Email, please check out your Email box.

And any feedbacks are welcome! :)

4. taz_79

taz_79 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    I'm interested in PDF Magic, since I'm running a publishing company. This tool will help me to combine several documents from different writers and translators... sometimes I made a PDF document using Adobe Indesign...but when I want to enter the cover page made from Photoshop or Illustrator, I have to make another page on my Indesign...using PDF Magic can do shortcuts...let me try ....

5. Defard

Defard Well-Known Member

May 25, 2011
    UK
    Im very interested, my colleagues and I are looking for something like this so I would appreciate a code if possible.

6. dawid1972

dawid1972 Well-Known Member

I would like to try out your applications, it may just looking for such an application. Email sent. Thank you

7. Freda

Freda Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2011
    @ dawid1972
    We have sent the promo code to you, please check back!
    and any feedbacks are welcome!

@Defard
    We didn't receive your email, and what's your email address?