Gangstar 100%

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by TiltMyTouch, Jul 28, 2010.

1. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    So I beat the game and my game complete is still in the 80's%. The only achievements I need are $1M, and find all the health packs and body armor. Are those going to make up the remaining 20%? Or do I have to start a new game and go with the Japanese guy instead of the Italian guy this time? Will starting a new game keep my stats or erase them? Thanks.

2. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Not sure... I know I just finished the game without evven checking my game complete... lol I just started a new game to go with the Japanese guy.

3. TiltMyTouch

Jun 10, 2010
    And were your stats carried over?

4. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Lemme check... it looks like they all carried over from the last game except the Game Complete one. I don't think I killed 700+ people in this one new game. But then again I didn't check my stats before starting this new game. I know my Discovery and Performance achievements carried over.

5. TiltMyTouch

Jun 10, 2010
    Alright, I'll wait and see if someone can answer my question. If not I guess it won't hurt if I start a new game with the Japanese boss, cause apparently your achievements and stats got carried over.

6. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    What Japanese guy? Did the game get updated before I last finished it?

7. TiltMyTouch

Jun 10, 2010
    Uhh towards the end, when you're trying to find whoever killed your friend, your boss (the Mexican guy who took you shopping) tells you to go check with some guys at the dock. You can either go ask the Italian guy, or the Japanese guy.

8. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Well it's been over a year since I played this, so I don't remember.

9. TiltMyTouch

Jun 10, 2010
    Alright, well can anybody confirm whether or not you have to do both the Italian AND Japanese missions to get 100% complete?