iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. D4Gamers

D4Gamers Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    I told you guys a while ago that he probably has the 2nd best Sim on Volt. I consider KenKen and Shinsims to both be number 1, so thats saying something.

2. DuysterTheBeast

DuysterTheBeast Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2012
    CA, USA
    Just play a dude with Korean letters on KOF. Dude almost beat my team with 1 char lol

In the other hand. Made some scrubs RQ with my Honda spamming sumo smash lol

3. Apprunner

Apprunner Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    DId he use Athena...haha. Korean guy I played did the same and was unstoppable :D

4. HEIF_37

HEIF_37 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    Your my best bud!

Your skills with Ryu are completely amazing, everyone should really play his Ryu. His Ryu will stomp all over you with his crazy defense and amazing offensive abilities. Its like a tornando, nothing you can do against Juls!

5. DuysterTheBeast

Apr 16, 2012
    CA, USA
    Yeah anthena, nest kyo, mr karate

6. Apprunner

Apprunner Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    hahaha. yeah. his athena beat me so bad i declined a rematch. no point. damn pro! :D

7. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    Nash stomped me pretty badly last night in kof. He knows these things called combos....

8. DuysterTheBeast

Apr 16, 2012
    CA, USA
    Is there anyone in my devision like to clear out the tourney ?

9. CaptYadierPR

CaptYadierPR Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    Its a league i think

10. D4Gamers

D4Gamers Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Lets get down to business people, now I dont mean to sound Dictatorial or demanding but we need to get this thing done NOW!!!! With the recent release of King of Fighters and lack of any updates to this game, the interest in Volt is dying out and I'd really like to finish what we started before that happens.

Now I have been more than lenient with letting you guys go above and beyond the indicated time limit in the tournament rules. I can longer be so generous, a tournament that was supposed to last up to a month Maximum is now overdue and still nowhere near finished. A lot of people have been kept waiting due to others not completing their match in a timely manner. For the sake of them and the success of this tourney, from now on there will be a weekly check off. Starting Monday you now have 7 days to complete your assigned match, and every Sunday I will Send to losers/Eliminate all those who failed to complete their match. The only exceptions to this rule are people who send me a PM and only a PM with a legitimate reason stating why they cannot play in the allotted time and ask for an extension, to balance this the Maximum extension I will give will be 3 days-No exceptions. Again, I will not consider any reasons not sent to me personally.

Thats all I have to say for now, like I said my intentions are not to be commanding or rule with an iron fist. This is just something I feel I must do in order to finish this thing as planned as well as get everyone who signed up to play...to actually play. Thank you for understanding. Ill answer any questions you have.
    [​IMG]

11. 0kills

0kills Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    Hey TA accent core. Your Fastbridge got massacred by my viper. He proceeds to counter pick with ken but ends up rq'ing vs my akuma. 2-0. Such a shame

12. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    You play Viper? How do you play her?

13. 0kills

0kills Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    I spam :)) im bad at her but she's exciting to play. Spam knuckles, ex, burn kicks... And then switch tactics if they can counter c.mk knuckle or foccus

14. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    Heh. Have you tried EX Seismo - SJ Canceled Focus Attack (otherwise you're doing an FADC) - Ultra? It's pretty awesome.

15. 0kills

0kills Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    Oo not yet will try next time i guess. Ex into standard extensions already do a lot

16. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    #27296 0-FeliX-0, May 5, 2012
    Last edited: May 5, 2012
    Counter Hit Cr. HP - Burning Kick works for Viper. No need for a counter hit if you do EX Burning Kick, but you lose combo-ability.

Also, she can combo into her Seismo through Counter Hit Cr. HP.
    CH Cr. HP - Siesmo - Air Burn Kick - Ultra does 667 damage. o_o
    But... EX Seismo does the same damage and sheep anyway. Eh.

17. HarlequinRogue

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    #27297 HarlequinRogue, May 5, 2012
    Last edited: May 5, 2012
    Odd and extremely rare setups - Fei Combos
    Corner, Anti Air, C Viper onlymduring super jump, (difficult timing)
    Shienkyaku, EX Shienkyaku, Ultra (349/200)
    Shienkyaku, Ultra (276/100)
    Shienkyaku, Super (330/100)
    EX Shienkyaku, Shienkyaku (110/150)
    EX Shienkyaku, EX Shienkyaku (150/150)
    EX Shienkyaku, Ultra (316/100)

Really obscure combos. Giving Fei extra air on his flame kicks allows for these combos to happen. Sadly, it seems this doesn't yield any new results for Cody

Other wierd Fei setups
    (EX) Rekkukyaku (Chicken Wing), cr lk (CH), EX Rekkaken (CH, 1 Hit), can all be followed by the same moves (Standing P, Standing K, cr rh, (EX) Shienkyaku (Flame Kick), cr lk/lp (redundant for cr lk (CH)), EX Rekkaken). Distance wise, cr lk (CH), can combo into standing P xx Shienkyaku, whereas Rekkukyaku, Standing P xx Shienkyaku does not work.

Comboing into Rekkukyaku (Chicken Wing)
    Jumping P (CH), Rekkukyaku works
    Standing P (CH) xx Rekkukyaku (3 hits) works

18. -Inferno-

-Inferno- Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2011
    GG's Hieu! Your Makoto is scary as hell. That damn lag caused me to do a shoryuken instead of a hadoken almost all the time xD
    Sorry for picking my scrubby Ryu and Viper that often but I'm getting tired of playing Gief all the time :D

19. amaya0590

amaya0590 Member

May 5, 2012
    great ! have been looking forward to it !

20. HarlequinRogue

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    Fei is pretty leet, 1339 combos I have found and added to the spreadsheet.

Hardest Fei Combo?
    EX Rekkaken (CH, 1 hit), cr lk, cr lp xx EX Shienkyaku, FADC, Rekkukyaku, Ultra (376/312)

Fei notes:
    -Never ever FADC EX Shienkyaku. It does the same damage as the non-ex version
    -Corner combo: Shienkyaku, FADC, EX Shienkyaku, Ultra connects for good damage.
    -EX Rekkukyaku does less damage. So don't ever use it in a combo where Rekkukyaku will do.
    -lk is slightly faster than lp and less pushback. lp has more range. Both cancel into Super and do the same damage, but only lp cancels into other stuff.
    -Technically, you can go up to cr lk x3, cr lp or cr lk, cr lp, cr lk, cr lp, but the damage drops off heaps.

Most damaging combos and most noteworthy:

Most Damaging
    Jumping P (CH), Rekkukkyaku, Standing P xx Super (584/560)

Highest stun
    Jumping P (CH), Rekkukkyaku, Standing P xx EX Rekkaken (445/650)
    (EX Rekkukyaku doesn't change damage. Normal Rekkaken does same stun but 12 less damage)

Most Damaging without Super/Ultra
    Jumping P (CH), EX Rekkukkyaku, Shienkyaku, FADC, Rekkukkyaku (524/585)

Most Damaging without Super/Ultra/CH
    Jumping P, Standing P xx Shienkyaku, FADC, Rekkukyaku (364/585)

Most Damaging without Super/Ultra/CH and 0 bars
    Rekkukyaku, Standing P xx Rekkaken (346/455)
    (Change to EX Rekkaken for most damaging 1 bar (360/455))

Seems like a really damaging setup is Jumping P (CH), Rekkukyaku. If you can manage to hit confirm that, it's damaging