How many of you would pay for an extra Eliminate story mode via DLC?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by DannyV, Nov 2, 2009.

?

If an Eliminate story mode came via DLC would you buy it? For how much?

1. Yes, I'd buy it for 5-10 bucks.

19 vote(s)
    65.5%
  2. Yes, I'd buy it for 10-15 bucks.

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  3. No, wouldn't buy it.

9 vote(s)
    31.0%
  1. DannyV

DannyV Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Graphic Designer
    So, I created a Canadian account and picked up this game last night. I will say, I am impressed with how well it plays and I love the online functionality of it. But to me, it's missing a story mode. How many of you would buy a story mode if it came out as DLC? What would you pay for it? I would probably pay about 10-15 bucks for it if it had a really good story mode.

2. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    I think toucharcade should be renamed to EliminatePolls instead :rolleyes:

As far as a story mode is concerned I think I wont be paying more than 5 bucks. But ~5 bucks will be a no brainer.

3. Kintaro360

Kintaro360 Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Vienna
    I voted for pay 5 bucks if it's a 0815 Storymode. But if it would be as good as Halo or Gears Of War I would definitely pay more than 10€. But the fps MUST be increased and the left thumbstick should be much smaller like on modern combat.

4. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    I hate how this DLC is turning out. Eliminate, even though I haven't played it yet, seems kinda like a shadow of a game.

5. Nausicaa

Nausicaa Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Naah. Call me spoiled, but after so many excellent and noteworthy story-based FPS experiences on consoles and PC over the years, I have little interest in single player FPS campaigns on a platform as limited as the iPhone. I found Modern Combat exceedingly dull. For me, it's all about the multiplayer. Especially on a mobile platform that I rarely play for more than 10-15 minutes at a time.

6. Fudgeboy

Fudgeboy Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2009
    Student
    UK
    Yeah, again I'd pay 5 bucks probably. And +1 to what Kamazar said, the DLC is making the game cost a lot if you want to play a lot. I'd rather they charged £5.99/£11.99 (10 bucks/20 buxks respectively) for the game and unlimited energy