Zombie Infection Cheats, Walkthrough, FAQ

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Valuedkris456, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Valuedkris456

Valuedkris456 Member

Jan 7, 2011
    This thread will be used for Zombie Infection cheats, walkthroughs, and FAQs. Any help/tips would be greatly appreciated to get it off its feet.

2. K?!

K?! Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2010
    alea iacta est
    That's not really how it's supposed to work. The OP either has to be an experienced player and answer every question asked (i.e. crex's Aralon help thread) or write up a guide on the game themselves (i.e. the Gangstar 2 walkthrough thread, my Bug Heroes Survival Guide thread). Don't expect other players to write everything for you and let you take all the credit. At least, tell me how to complete the first half of the missions and the boss battle and you can call it a walkthrough.

3. November's Chopin

November's Chopin Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2010
    Lol why would you need a walkthrough for any Gameloft game, other than maybe that sandbox game Gangster or whatever.

4. RoadRunner123

RoadRunner123 Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2010
    I got stuck on that boss with in the water and got frustrated so i deleted it xD. After it transports me to near the bridge, i don't know how to defeat that monster since the machine gun doesn't harm it anymore.

5. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

I tried answering as many Aralon questions as i could too :p

6. Valuedkris456

Valuedkris456 Member

Jan 7, 2011
    Boss battle help

Alright, well I guess I'll throw some boss battle tips out there.

TRIPLE BOSS

This boss is actually three bosses, and all have different strengths and weaknesses. One is slow but strong, one is weak but shoots damaging projectiles, and the last is fast. The trick here is to run around shooting the projectile thrower, making sure to avoid the other two. Then just continue to take out the other two. The machine gun is highly recommended here.

DOCK BOSS

This is the boss at the harbor, which attacks you alongside normal zombies while launching damaging projectiles at you. The trick is to get on the minigun and start dealing damage to the boss, while taking out incoming zombies in between. Make sure to watch out for the dodge icon to avoid incoming projectiles. there will come along a point when the boss stops taking damage from body shots, which is when you must shoot at the corners of its mouth. When the cutscene comes along, simply run back to the minigun and keep shooting.

SECOND TO LAST BOSS
    This boss is heavily armored, and only takes damage to the head. The trick here is to wait until reinforcements come. Whittle them away until there is only one soldier left, and then begin running around the room, making sure to keep your distance from the last soldier. If you keep your distance, the soldier shouldn't be able to hit you. You may now freely pick up as much ammo and health as you want, as it will automatically spawn around the room. If you need to draw the soldier to a certain corner of the room to get ammo or a health pack on the other side, simply take cover by backing into the pole. The soldier should come running to flank you, and when he is on one side of the pole take off running on the other, which should buy you time to get out of his range of fire. Repeat this until you have a large amount of ammo and health packs, and then from there just aim for the head and regenerate your health as necessary.

FINAL BOSS

This boss is a little tricky. You must run around collecting ammo. This might be tricky due to the massive zombie horde around the area, but a quick trigger finger, a slow boss, and keeping a wide berth from any zombies should give you the advantage here. Simply run around activating the sound machines, and when the boss runs to the center shoot at him with your weapon of choice. You should kill him (or it) eventually.

I hope this was useful!