Universal AdventureQuest 3D *Cross platform MMO* (by Artix)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by AyuKaosu, Mar 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AyuKaosu

AyuKaosu New Member

Mar 2, 2016
    #1 AyuKaosu, Mar 2, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
    Website/Pre-reg: http://www.aq3d.com/

The 1st 3D game from Artix Entertainment (the creators of AdventureQuest, DragonFable, MechQuest, and AQWorlds)

The original AdventureQuest is one of the world's best known 2D Flash RPGs.

Game will be cross platform iOS/Android and PC/Mac (Browser with unity support)

[​IMG]

Pre Beta: Currently ongoing
    Open Beta: July
    Launch: October

2. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    I love adventure quest! How do you get in on the beta?

3. AyuKaosu

AyuKaosu New Member

Mar 2, 2016
    The Pre-beta (Alpha) is for kickstarter backers + people who buy founder pack + have an account already which you have made a purchase in one of their other games

You can check it in the account page http://account.aq3d.com/Home/Login

You can only play in the browser currently but mobile beta should be coming soon according to the site, im guessing closer to the open beta

4. Talaen

Talaen Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2012
    I've been playing in the early builds for some time now as a longtime player and backer in their earlier games, and Artix and his teams have a great track record of delivering high quality and engaging games. The only limitation they have had as these were flash based games was minimal mobile support. With this new game they are going cross platform and fully mobile, which should be awesome.

They haven't released the mobile client yet but I expect great things from their prior performance. This is definitely one to watch for, and a company that knows how to provide both full featured F2P games that also feature very fair monetization (and most importantly, no timers!).