Warpack grunts - "Zombies"

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Joshn, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Joshn

Joshn Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    England
    Hey guys. I'm realy struggling with the "Zombies!" level (on easy mode). Has anyone got any tips. At the moment I'm just using the special weapon, then just standing and shooting.

2. Zwilnik

Zwilnik Well-Known Member

There's 2 schools of thought for this level (and Zombie Survival Mode). Both usually start with placing 2 - 4 sentry guns really quickly before the zombies get in range, with a little space between each of them (to give you a field of fire).

The first method is to simply hold your ground. Double tap to start firing and keep your finger on screen. Sweep it round to continue firing and target the closest zombies as they approach (watch for the quicker ones).

The second method is to spot a gap where there are fewer zombies and run for it. If you can avoid them long enough you should be able to get the zombies into a swarm that's following you. Once you have range on them and they're nicely clustered, stop and blaze away with the assault rifles. Repeat and rinse.

3. Joshn

Joshn Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    England
    Ty for the help. might take me a few tries but I'm sure I will manage it now.

4. monk666

monk666 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2008
    This game is good. I really hoped the grunts could move and shoot at the same time. If that is possible, the zombies levels will be easier and probably more fun too.