Universal FINAL FANTASY IV - (by SQUARE ENIX)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Rusothil

Rusothil Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2011
    I've played for 13 hours so far (too busy with college). It is my favorite RPG. Get it

2. Christian86

Christian86 Active Member

Jan 11, 2013
    Ticketed square enix and they told me to delete/redownload the app /sigh

3. bizzy511

bizzy511 Active Member

Mar 30, 2012
    im not really good at most rpgs & i was wondering, in this game is there a map that will tell me which direction to go for the quest? i tried playing the older final fantasy and just felt lost most the time because i wasn't sure where to go.

4. HeroComa

HeroComa Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    Student
    Long Beach, California
    If you want to save your data or store it use iFunBox to extract your save data, this is useful for taking out files from your iPod/iPhone

5. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    #305 L.Lawliet, Jan 16, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
    It doesn't tell you where to go in dungeons but it's usually pretty straight forward of finding the right path. To help you along, the dungeons all have maps that develop as you move so if you go to the wrong spot you can figure out where to go next. However you'll be facing monster encounters while you roam around searching for exits like most other RPGs.

I'd recommend it and you talk of the older FFs are gonna be pretty different from FF4.

I'm actually the same as you.. I hate missing stuff. However I dont think it'd be worth your time to go back. The dualcast is the only thing I can think of that may be worth going back for. There are some other good stuff, also from Yang as well but I don't think it's worth going back that many hours. Just enjoy the game and have fun. 2nd playthrough you can get all the stuff you missed again and it should go by much quicker!

6. bizzy511

bizzy511 Active Member

Mar 30, 2012

ok thanks for the info dude, i think i will give it a try.

7. robbmx77

robbmx77 Member

Aug 15, 2012
    #307 robbmx77, Jan 19, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
    The 8th feymarch people

I can't find the one of the 8 feymarch people. I'm looking for the one that is to lazy to go out and it's a drunk. I read somewhere that its located in the pub of the dwarven castle on a table but I looked and looked and nothing.
    Any clues please? I'm lv70 already about to do the moon part but I don't want to do it until I find that sucker >:0

8. robbmx77

robbmx77 Member

Aug 15, 2012
    Where is that pub table in the dwarven castle exactly?

9. DarkIcarusX

DarkIcarusX Member

Mar 22, 2012
    In between Weapon and Armor shop, there is a door to the Pub. He's at the North-East corner.

10. AEREC

AEREC Active Member

Sep 11, 2010
    I.T.
    Seattle
    How sluggish is this game on an iPad 3? Also does it have iPhone 5 support yet...or will it ever?

11. #311 TJF588, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
    Store page lists iPhone 5 support. But, how well does this run on iPod touch 4G? Takes forever for Demons' Score to load up on my broken l'il iDevice.

12. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    FINALLY!!!! GOT one PINK TAIL!!!!!! thanks thanks thanks!!! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. GKDAIR

GKDAIR Member

Apr 20, 2013
    Don't mean to be a jerk but did you just start gaming this generation? Here's a tip, never play Super Metroid.

The point of an RPG is to explore and find things out on your own, not be given a straight line of bredcrumbs and not miss out on half the game. Where is your sense of adventure.

This is my first time playing the game and I got lost for a good 10 minutes in the desert, not knowing I only had to go to center of the map to find the town. I gained like 3 levels from it and was much stronger for the next dungeon.

14. ElPumo

ElPumo Well-Known Member

May 12, 2012
    Author
    Harrisburg, PA
    You might want to try Eternal Legacy. There is an option to turn on an arrow that will point you which direction to go. If you follow it all the time you will miss some of the optional extras but you won't have to remember how to get where you need to go. I'm a big Final Fantasy fan but I really enjoyed Eternal Legacy.

15. dragoon04

dragoon04 New Member

Sep 1, 2013
    Question

Hi everyone. I have a question in which I was unable to find out for the iOS version of FF IV whereby how do i use the equipment to cast spells. E.g. Using fire staff to cast fire. Thanks a lot.

16. vii-Lucky

vii-Lucky Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2013
    I just arrived to the Moon and having a hard time with the Monsters.

What is the recommended level at this point?

17. ImJPaul

ImJPaul Well-Known Member

May 23, 2012
    Male
    MGMT!
    Baltimore
    Just go to the last area you were able to function with a bit of challenge and level up. If you are having a hard time, you're obviously not high enough level-wise. I believe 4 has the auto battle feature so just do that for an hour and you'll be golden!

18. vii-Lucky

Jul 28, 2013
    Thanks.

Stuck on the Four Elemental Archfiends battle. :mad:

19. d750cz

d750cz Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2012
    Czech Republic
    This is an easy fight just have Golbez, Rydia and Edge in your party.

20. vii-Lucky

Jul 28, 2013
    Just finished them.