Spiral (episodic action RPG using Unreal Engine, by Pixel Hero Games)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by arta, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Brrobotix

Brrobotix Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    I hope having controller attachments available won't be detrimental for this reason. While its nice to have traditional comtrols sometimes, some of the best games on iOS are ones where devs came up with creative touchscreen interfaces rather than mimicking console controls with onscreen buttons. Hopefully this won't see devs making lazy touch interfaces, leaving the game only playable to those who bought controllers.

I'm glad you guys took the time to make a unique control scheme for spiral. Kinda reminds me of TWEWY a little, and that's a good thing.

2. comicx90

comicx90 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Wow, I've just looked into this. Amazing character. The gameplay looks cool. I'll be subscribed to this because I'd like to read more information about this.

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    It's gonna be released tomorrow, you should just buy it with no hesitation!

4. comicx90

Jul 26, 2012
    Tomorrow? Gee, talk about quick! :D

5. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Or the next day, depending on your timezone. :D

6. Nader

Nader Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Because they are very expensive to render on ios, especially with a lot of characters :)

7. Nader

Nader Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Unfortunately, lowering the res isn't the main issue, but rather memory is, the game just doesn't fit in the memory of the ipod touch 4 :(

8. Nader

Nader Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Thanks! We've got our fingers crossed too!! It's pretty much just been six of us making this game for most of the development, so we're all nervous and excited to see what happens! :)

9. comicx90

Jul 26, 2012
    Ah, unfortunately I cannot pick this up due to having a ipod 4g. But just as goku said, I wish you luck!

10. Nader

Nader Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Here is a new trailer for launch, and the combat tutorial again, in case people missed it! :)