Extreme Agenda iPhone

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Birdsoft, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Birdsoft

Birdsoft Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    Developer
    Wisconsin
    #1 Birdsoft, Nov 4, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
    We are pleased to give a sneak peek of our upcoming application Extreme Agenda. A complete calendar and task organizer, with some very high end features including category filtering, Contact dates with pictures, and professional icons.

Watch for it next week at a low introductory price.

[​IMG]

Extreme Agenda

2. Birdsoft

Oct 16, 2008
    Developer
    Wisconsin
    Extreme Agenda is now on the AppStore!!

3. organerito

organerito Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2008
    I'll keep an eye on it. it looks interesting. I am always looking for a good calendar.

4. spyky

spyky Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2010
    The graphics are crisp and clear on the Retina Display. By default the calendar looks gorgeous. It's even smart enough to put contact pictures for the birthday calendar!

It works VERY well out of the box. Monthly/Weekly/Daily/Tasks views are all available, all of them looks great and functions very well.

I haven't tried adding any events (since I use quickcal mobile for this), but editing events seems to work well.

Take note this app runs only on landscape.

There aren't many cons, but here are some (humble) suggestions

- The "blocks mode" weekly view scroll bar is really hard to scroll. I have to drag across the scroll bar like a long distance. Perhaps a swipe to change in ALL views would be appreciated
    - The "non-blocks" weekly view vertical scroll bar seems to have inverted scrolling.
    - All my calendar appointments show up as "multiple alarms", one of them is "NONE" and the other the correct alarm time.
    - Time bars on monthly view are great! But I'd like an option where I can show a "mini list" instead (since most of my day consist of only one or 2 important events).
    - A "show monthly/weekly/task option on startup" for people without multitasking would be useful.
    - Local Notifications/Badges for Tasks??
    - Swipe to delete at various locations like tasks would be nice

Long list of suggestions, but it's really already great as it is!

5. Birdsoft

Oct 16, 2008
    Developer
    Wisconsin
    Great, thanks for the suggestions.. Im sure we will work in a lot of them with upcoming big updates...

6. Birdsoft

Oct 16, 2008
    Developer
    Wisconsin
    New Version 2.0 is out!!!

Birdsoft is pleased to announce the release of Version 2.0 of its popular iPhone organizer Extreme Agenda. Version 2.0 adds a ton of new features including, Portrait support throughout, Photo Contact List, Quick Lists, Year View, Agenda List View, Lighter Color Themes, Start On Option, and more.

[​IMG]

We plan on having some giveaways on our Twitter account @birdsoft the next couple days so please come follow and check out Extreme Agenda!

It is on sale during release and will work its way up to its normal $4.99 price so get it now.

Thanks

Extreme Agenda

7. Birdsoft

Oct 16, 2008
    Developer
    Wisconsin
    #7 Birdsoft, Mar 11, 2011
    Last edited: May 21, 2011
    Follow us on Twitter.

8. Birdsoft

Oct 16, 2008
    Developer
    Wisconsin
    #8 Birdsoft, Mar 12, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2011
    Last day at $1.99 then it starts climbing in price. 2 bucks for an app that compares with apps that cost up to $13!!

9. Birdsoft

Oct 16, 2008
    Developer
    Wisconsin
    Version 2.15 is out with new Timeline Day View with copy/move of events and inline editing of event subject.

[​IMG]

10. warcrack

warcrack Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
  11. lucymac

lucymac Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2011
    i also followed and RT @edasin
    the contest is still going ?

12. Birdsoft

Oct 16, 2008
    Developer
    Wisconsin
    #12 Birdsoft, Apr 30, 2011
    Last edited: May 1, 2011
    [app]http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/extreme-calendar/id431771565?mt=8[/app]

Extreme Calendar is released. Gives most of the functionality of the calendar in Extreme Agenda, and then you can upgrade with InApp later...

Check it out...

[​IMG]

13. Birdsoft

Oct 16, 2008
    Developer
    Wisconsin
    #13 Birdsoft, May 21, 2011
    Last edited: May 21, 2011
    Extreme Agenda and Calendar are on sale this weekend(May 21-22).

Extreme Calendar is only 99 Cents!! It is a great deal at its regular price and has more features than the other calendar apps out there, so yeah it can 'beat up' Calvetica and WeekCal, despite claims otherwise.

And its a Universal App, so you will only ever buy it once.

So give it a try! Now's the time.

14. Sinecure Industries

Sinecure Industries Well-Known Member

Slick app! Very nice job

15. Birdsoft

Oct 16, 2008
    Developer
    Wisconsin
    Birdsoft is 10 years old today! And so we are having a one day sale, where you can pick Extreme Agenda up for only $2.99(usually 6.99) or Extreme Calendar for FREE, along with a number of our other apps heavily discounted or FREE.

And watch for Version 3.0 of Extreme Agenda coming very soon. Search, Contact Sorting and Categories, Repeating Tasks, Task Templates, Task Alarms, and a ton more all coming in the FREE upgrade.

Thanks for helping make it 10 great years!

16. Birdsoft

Oct 16, 2008
    Developer
    Wisconsin
    Extreme Agenda 3.0

Birdsoft is pleased to announce the release of version 3.0 of Extreme Agenda for iOS. This new version adds many new features including search, contact categories(groups), contact sorting, task templates, repeating tasks, task alarms, note links, and subject word wrapping along with many other fixes and enhancements. Give this full featured organizer a try and see just how poweful your iOS device can be.

[​IMG]

Extreme Agenda

17. Birdsoft

Oct 16, 2008
    Developer
    Wisconsin
    Birdsoft LLC is pleased to announce the release version 3.1 of Extreme Agenda, the poweful organizer app for iPhone and iPad. Over the last 2 years we have iterated and evolved this product into one of the most advanced and powerful organizational apps on the AppStore. We hope you take a quick look and see.

This version features the choice of an all new tabbed interface for a completely new experience along with a ton of powerful new features, many requested by our great customer base. Added to the other big features introduced recently like our best in class contacts view, search, and advanced task and list features along with our robust calendar views and you will see why integration of all your organizational items has so many great benefits.

Oh yeah, and the app is universal and cheaper than its competition.

So if this is your first time seeing it, or you've tried it before... give Extreme Agenda a a try and see just what it has evolved into.

Thanks

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/extreme-agenda-calendar-contacts/id397983960?ls=1&mt=8

[​IMG]

18. paul.hendricks

paul.hendricks Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2009
    State of Confusion!!
    Very nice app. I look forward to controlling the mess that is my calendar!

19. Birdsoft

Oct 16, 2008
    Developer
    Wisconsin
    Version 3.2

We are pleased to announce that version 3.2 is now on the AppStore. It adds the long awaited ToodleDo sync of tasks along with a Notes view and many other new features...

Check it out today...

Thanks

20. timedblades

timedblades Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2012
    Never thought a skin can go beyond just being a skin of the default calendar! Great job!