Universal Emily Wants To Play (by SKH Apps)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by SKHApps, Jan 30, 2016.

1. SKHApps

SKHApps Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    I make games and apps
    Out in the swamps
    Emily Wants To Play has been released for iPhone and iPad. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/emily-wants-to-play/id1068366903

It’s 11pm, and you are at the last house on your route. The lights are on, and the front door is opened. But, the windows are all boarded up and the grass is overgrown. It seems like a strange place to deliver a pizza, but at least, it looks like someone is home.

You run to the front door since it’s storming pretty bad.

“Hello!? Your pizza's here!" You announce. No one answers. There's an eerie silence.

You are getting soaked from the rain, so you hesitantly step inside the door and look around. The front door suddenly closes behind you.

You just wanted to finish this last delivery and head home for the night. Now you must figure out how to get out of this stupid creepy house.

Freely roam the house and try to figure out what is going on. Three dolls and a strange girl named Emily will also start roaming the house as the hours toll by. Stay away from them, but if you do end up in a room with one, figure out how to stay alive.

This may be your last pizza delivery.

===========================

Main Objective:
    Stay alive through the night and get out of the house.

Attached Files:

2. mandrilo

mandrilo Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2012
    played this game on pc it was pretty good. scared the sh**t out of me. Instabuy!!

3. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Watching Markiplier play this on Twitter and I've become a little numb to jump scares, but HOLY COW THIS IS SOME FREAKY SHIT!!!

4. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Expect this to skyrocket to the top of the charts. Yus...PewDiePie!

5. SKHApps

Nov 18, 2010
    I make games and apps
    Out in the swamps
    Thanks for the enthusiasm. Still waiting for it to skyrocket to the top of the charts on mobile! ;)

6. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    I have just gotten in to this style of game and I didn't want to spoil it too much by watching too much of the pewdiepie video but I take it this is a kind of free roam game with jump scares?

7. SKHApps

Nov 18, 2010
    I make games and apps
    Out in the swamps
    Pewdiepie's video doesnt spoil too much. He doesn't get far, but it is very funny. The game is free roam, and the dolls and Emily will jump scare you if you don't play their games correctly. You play as a pizza delivery guy who gets trapped in a house on his delivery by Emily and her dolls. Emily and the dolls order things from outside the house to get victims. As you roam around the house, you can find clues about what is going on. It is a very creepy story. No one has actually pieced it all together yet. You can check out the Emily Wants to Play Wikia, Wikipedia and TvTropes for more info about the story.

8. SKHApps

Nov 18, 2010
    I make games and apps
    Out in the swamps
    Worst fears

What are some of your worst fears, what scares you the most? Falling, being chased, dolls, etc... You can be as descriptive as you want or just a short answer.

I am asking around and making a list. I may use some for possible updates and future Emily Wants to Play games.

http://www.emilywantstoplay.com