7 Second Arcade! Wario Ware type game! Coming Next Week !

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by butterbean21, Mar 4, 2010.

1. butterbean21

butterbean21 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    #1 butterbean21, Mar 4, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
    7 Second Arcade

7 Second Arcade is an indy developed game inspired by the Wario Ware series, one of my all time favorite games!

There are over 50 mini-games in total where you must shoot, enter, avoid, decorate, and eat your way through the game!

I had originally released this game as "Blink and Die" for a few hours, only to pull it, revamp the graphics, and polish it up for a future release.

I took all your suggestions to heart back when Blink and Die was released, and worked for weeks polishing this game up, adding more fun mini-games as well as adding 3 unique and unlockable mini-games with high score saves!

Throughout the game are hidden areas where each of the mini-games will be unlocked, and the fun continues as you're able to play these games!

Here are some screenshots of the game, as well as a very short video. The video of the game is played on the computer, so as soon as I have time, I will post up a demo of the game being played on the iPhone/iTouch.

This game should be released next week and I will be posting a contest to win free itunes gift cards!

I will also continue to update this game, and plan on having over 100 mini-games in future updates as well as more unlockable re-playable mini-games!

Any suggestions will be taken for future mini-game releases, and I will keep you posted on the release of this game :)

Thank you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ftEbP7G0lA

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Mike1527

Mike1527 Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2010
    EDIT: nevermind screenshots are up now.

3. songbird

songbird Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
  4. songbird

songbird Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Looks awesome! I love the cartoony graphics, can't wait to see it out in the app store.

5. butterbean21

Nov 13, 2009
    Thanks! I'll take any suggestions for future mini-games as I will be updating this game with a lot more fun mini-game madness!

6. caltab

caltab Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2010
    looks cool, I love wario ware...are there any puzzle style mini games like match 3s, those work well in Wario.

7. butterbean21

Nov 13, 2009
    Wario Ware minigames

That's a great idea, I have "count" objects in there, but I need to add some matching mini-games, those do work well :)

Any other ideas for mini-games send em' my way in the forum or PM me and I'll add them for the first update!

Your input is very valuable, and will contribute to making a better game!

8. otggamer

otggamer Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Massachusetts
    Wow Jenny, the changes look great!
    I really like the new name too!

9. butterbean21

Nov 13, 2009
    Thanks!

Worked very hard on this one! :) Hoping it sees a release next week!

10. Rblacula

Rblacula Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2010
    Look forward to this! Are you getting WarioWare DIY? I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

11. butterbean21

Nov 13, 2009
    Thanks!

I'm very much looking forward to Wario Ware DYI coming out!!

In the meantime, this should keep you busy :))

12. Rblacula

Feb 27, 2010
    OOOOO I'm SOOOOOOO excited! Gettin 7 Second Arcade next week, DIY for DS on the 28th, then DIY Showcase for the Wii on the 29th! O, and if you like WarioWare, you might like Rhythm Heaven or Rizumu Tengoku! (Rhythm Heaven, Rizumu Tengoku's sequel, is aka Rizumu Tengoku Gold in Japan) They are both from the same developers and it's basically a rhythm-based WarioWare w/ same graphics/randomness, only using random-er songs!

13. butterbean21

Nov 13, 2009
    Thanks Rblacula!! I'm hoping to have it released next week for sure, just making the final touches!

I love rythm heaven, that is one of my FAVORITE rythm games, not only was the art style quirky and cute, but it was hilarious!

My favorite level was the Easter Island level where you tap the statues and make them talk, and the birds poop on them if you miss... classic!

14. Rblacula

Feb 27, 2010
    TOTALLY! My favorite was Karate Man cuz it was also in Rizumu (Rhythm) Tengoku (Heaven)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOxq0E5CQWM

In Tengoku I loved the Cat & Mouse game, Dr. Bacteria, Bon Song (DON DON PAN PAN!), Penguins game, Rhythm Epilation (ONIONS FTW!), and Karate House! Tengoku is good, but I wish it had been released in Americas... I had to pay $50 to import! But worth EVERY penny!

Speaking of Penny, she frusterated me on WarioWare Smooth Moves! I always will love Ashley's theme! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_MTDXaEI7E THATS 1000000X CLASSIC! They butchered it in Brawl tho! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcSh4tFuFE0&feature=related

PANTALONOUS GIGANTICUS!

EDIT: FORGOT MONA PIZZA! This here is Mona Pizza!

GOD NOW THATS GONNA BE STUCK IN MY HEAD ALLLLLLLLLL NIGHT!

15. butterbean21

Nov 13, 2009
    Wow you are really into the series if you imported it! :)

Rythm Tengoku Heaven was good and I played the import too until it came to the states! :) Gotta love those rythm games and mini-games!

16. Rblacula

Feb 27, 2010
    Ramble warning, skip if you want!

Yeah! I hope they either port the original GBA Rhythm Tengoku to DSiware or make an all-new wii game (that doesn't get scrapped just to crush my dreams- looks at Super Mario 128, Kirby AirRide 64, Kirby GameCube,Kirby Wii, Starfy for GBC, and Kid Kirby for Super Nintendo- and doesn't stay in Japan- looks at Ouendan, Ouendan 2, Starfys 1-4 for GBA, Rizumu Tengoku, Kirby no KirraKirra Kizuu, Satella View add-on for Super Nintendo (w/ all the many Kirby Toy Box mini games, only 2 of which to surface online, the leaker charging for the rest), all 8 bitGenerations GBA games which were SUPPOSED to come here as the Digilux series but later scrapped!!!!! (4 of which came/are coming here to USA as ArtStyle games, only 1 of which portably on DSiWare!) and the MILLIONS of others I, like these, will never be able to afford to import! My 1st and only import was Rizumu Tengoku, and since then I'm SOOOOOOOOO over nintendo releasing GREAT games, never for me to play any! Thats why I enjoy the iPod Touch, everything is on your iPod, music, pics, videos, facebook, games! You name it, theres an app for that! I'm proud to say I'm no longer a nintendo fanboy! All the fanboys say that you get less quality with less price for iPod Touch games, but then you see great games like this WILL be, I just know it will be!, for anywhere from free-$5!

I cannot wait for this game! If you release dlc, I will buy it! I would easily pay $30 for this, so make the price tag whatever you like! This week, I've been SO sick I've not been @ school a whole day since Monday, and to top it all off it's been bikeweek! This coming week is FCAT (Florida Comprehensive Assessment Test) so now I actually has something to look forward to thanks to you! (and DIY/DIY Showcase) Cannot thank you enough! BTW: I'm in bed coughing on my iPod w/ my dogs watching a movie! I'm actually able to sit up because of my excitedness for your game! Yesterday I was hunched over coughing all day! THANK YOU!

17. butterbean21

Nov 13, 2009
    Sorry to hear you are sick :(

I'm a huge Nintendo Fan too, but sad that they scrap so many games, and we don't get some of the greatest games like the densetsu no stafy (legend of starfy) series, which I myself imported for both the GBA and DS until they finally released one friggin' title here in the U.S

7 Second will be priced pretty low, and competitively at $1.99

I want to appeal to people's hearts with this game but also their budgets :)

Thank you so much for your enthusiasm towards this game, and that's why I love making games for fans like yourself!

I agree, the iPod touch and iPhone apps are giving other companies a run for their money, I too love Nintendo, but apps are all I play now!

18. Rblacula

Feb 27, 2010
    Me too! I wish DIY had a new Pyoro! Or maybe a touch screen Paper Plane! But alas, I've played made in ore (DIY in japans title) and no minigames, just microgames! Although Pyoro and Paper Plane came to DSiware (as Bird & Beans and Paper Airplane Chase) so I'm still happy! Which WarioWare is your favorite? Mines twisted! Pyoro with motion sensors ftw! Touched is close (Ashleys theme = amazing!) but this game is $2 as oposed to warioware snapped for $8 with almost NO playability! I liked snapped (when it worked) but it was to no calibur like Bird & Beans for only $2 or Paper Airplane Chase with friggin time trials even for only $2!

Also, is the original going to be rereleased ever? Maybe have it as a classic mode dlc! I'd pay $10 for it!

19. nulo

nulo Well-Known Member

hey there butterbean! this looks real fun! love wario ware style games, so this should be a good buy!

20. butterbean21

Nov 13, 2009
    Thanks Nulo! Doing the finishing touches now! :)