Stampede Run by Zynga now Free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Mess, May 8, 2014.

1. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    #1 Mess, May 8, 2014
    Last edited: May 8, 2014
    It's Apple's 'App of the Week' - not played it myself but thought someone might be interested.

(Still don't know how to do the app info thing, and it's difficult on mobile from memory, so hopefully some kind sole will add it :))

Edit - just played it. It's a temple run/subway surfer like. With some weird multiplayer a bit like words with friends, you run - they run type thing.

Doubt this will be a keeper...

2. Blackharon

Blackharon Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2010
    Game Designer for Ludia
    Canada
    I thought this was always free...

3. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Seems like there was a paid version and a free one.

Also doesn't seem like anyone cares about it on TA there are only 9 comments in the main thread :O

4. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Came out a little over a year ago for $5. This is the first time it's free. I'll add a link in the OP when I get home.

5. HarryWarden

HarryWarden Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Apple could have done much better when picking their free app of the week. They should use it to highlight good, older games or games that had gone unnoticed when first released. This game isn't very good and worse, it's just another a runner.

6. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Also looks like the free version has just been pulled from the App Store. Still showing up in appshopper but not there and this was just updated a few days ago.

7. Kubaton

Kubaton Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Louisiana, USA
    What a waste of the "App Of The Week"