Osprey update

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by OXYGEN, Aug 22, 2009.

1. OXYGEN

OXYGEN Active Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Developer
    #1 OXYGEN, Aug 22, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2009
    Hi guys I have just updated my site and added a new video of osprey Iphone soon to be released... click link below

www.mobirecycle.co.uk

I am also looking for freelance Iphone development work paid only so if you have a project and have a budget drop me a line my rates are reasonable

I am also looking for a Established Publisher to Help Market Osprey so if you are a publisher and feel you can Help just drop me a email as opposed to sending a pm message on this site as rarely visit...

[email protected]

OXYGEN

2. upsidedown

upsidedown Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Hi, welcome to the forums, just to let you know, this thread should be in the upcoming games section.:)
    Cool video btw.:)

3. OXYGEN

OXYGEN Active Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Developer
    did not know about that a newbie on this site maybe a mod could bump it....?

not delete it

4. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Hey looks like a mod moved this thread and locked your other thread.

Anyways, I tried to take a look at that video but for some reason that site is not working properly for me(my computer always has a problem with flash videos). Is there a youtube link also??

5. OXYGEN

OXYGEN Active Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Developer
  6. Brazilian Rider

Brazilian Rider Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2009
    #6 Brazilian Rider, Aug 22, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2009
    OXYGEN, this game looks astoundingly... well, amazing!

EDIT: Jesus, the more I watch this the more I want it... is that the in-game music?

7. ImNoSuperMan

Jun 28, 2009
    Yup that one worked perfectly :)
    The game looks very good, my only doubts are the controls. If they arent implemented perfectly then the game wont be any good no matter how great the graphics look.

Anyways, thats something we`ll come to know only when it gets released. For now the graphics look superb. When is the ETA on this?

8. OXYGEN

OXYGEN Active Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Developer
    #8 OXYGEN, Aug 22, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2009
    Thanks for the reply.... controls are being fine tuned at the moment and I think they work....however there are a few things I need to sort out for sure like when your over a platform and wish to drop your chick a cross hair needs to appear over the target but rest assured I wont release Osprey until I am totally happy with it and that goes for the controls...

and regarding music as not yet been finalised as yet but whatever sounds I go with it will keep to the theme and atmosphere that I am trying to achieve. and guys thanks for your encouragement

9. OXYGEN

OXYGEN Active Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Developer
    E.T.A......not sure yet when it will be released It should be finished in two at worst three weeks form now and then however long apple takes to approve it:)

10. Brazilian Rider

Brazilian Rider Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2009
    Is nobody else as excited for this as me? I mean, just LOOK at the video and turn on the sound! It looks amazing!

11. upsidedown

upsidedown Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    It definetly does. It looks amazing, but what is the goal of the game?

12. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Most def looks impressive. The iPhone needs games like this.

13. ImNoSuperMan

Jun 28, 2009
    Oh crap. 3weeks in development, another 2-3 weeks for approval(I hope it gets approved earlier, but damn appstore u know). I want this game now :D

14. OXYGEN

OXYGEN Active Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Developer
    #14 OXYGEN, Aug 23, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2009
    Really Glad you guys are waxing lyrical about Osprey a lot of man hours went into the project not got a big team or anything In fact It's Just me on me lonesome am a coder and a artist....

The Goal of the game is pretty simple but I will throw out a OVERVIEW

Genre
    ADVENTURE

The Year 2210 artificial Intelligence has evolved to unprecedented levels.
    you control a AI bird of Prey "OSPREY" and your mission if you choose to except it..... is to feed your osprey chick Cyber fish no easy task! also when not feeding your chick have to repair it when its damaged entertain it when its bored and upgrade it (give it wings) so that it eventually can fly.