TigerMe Club drops the price from $100 to $9.99 Don't miss your chance!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Euforia, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Euforia

Euforia Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    $100 Must be a bad app if you had to charge that to make a profit. Buyers=0

3. Euforia

Euforia Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Here is the rest of the description. For some reason it doesn't show the full App Store description.

✓ Are you tired of not meeting women you like?
    ✓ Are you afraid of taking it to the next level with a woman you already know?
    ✓ Do you want to know whether she likes you or not just by reading her body language?

TigerMe Club will change your dating life. Why? it's dating tips have been tested countless times and they work! Besides, it is the best iPhone app for dating.

It is the ultimate social and dating advisor for single men who are looking for a girlfriend or just want to date around first. It’s the most comprehensive iPhone dating and seduction guide that provides you with flirting tips and simple step-by-step training in real-life situations.

This elite club will teach you how to successfully communicate with the opposite sex and will give you practical advice on how to handle common communication issues. TigerMe Club will help you to significantly improve your inter-personal skills by giving you missions and even testing you with a quiz after each chapter.

TigerMe Club membership is accessible exclusively from within the application and it provides its members with practical advice and tips in complex social, dating and relationship situations.

Benefits that our members enjoy with TigerMe Club:

✔ Dating advice from the world's best dating experts
    ✔ Real-life dating and networking guide
    ✔ Fun quizzes after each chapter
    ✔ Practical advice for how to handle common communication issues
    ✔ Graphical examples and step-by-step advice in landscape mode
    ✔ Simple 3-months training program for improving your dating and social skills

This new version has plenty of BONUS material that can be accessed in the CLUB section of TigerMe Club application:

✔ Complete ONLINE DATING survival guide
    ✔ Practical ADVANCED NETWORKING guide
    ✔ Access to several elite members-only global networks, such as InterNations
    ✔ Interesting news and research findings from our DATING LAB
    ✔ Specialized 'How to' guides will be added regularly to SECRET CHAMBER section

If you have enough of missed dating opportunities and decided to do something about it,
    there is no need to wait any longer. We have the right tools for you. They work.

4. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    I think you won't be getting any downloads here, We are all gamers. Not men looking for apps that can help us with dating. Our geekyness can do that. When they find out that we can code things and so on etc they will want to be with us :p

5. Loonybin

Loonybin Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Who would buy this even at 1$?

6. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    lol

Agreed... Luckily I've found someone that gives me time to play games... But in my experience, there's no "dating app" that can change you or the people around you... And if you need to fake being someone with cheesy lines and talking about issues you know nothing about or don't care enough about can put you in a relationship you'll want to be in or be happy with...

Do yourselves a favor, if you're thinking about buying this, look the other way... It'll only put you in a situation you'll want to run away from...

7. PretzlKing

PretzlKing New Member

Jan 28, 2011
    I think it's funny when you look at an app like this and see nothing but 4 and 5 star reviews, all written in a one or two day period, right around when the app was created. Absolutely no bad reviews just tells me NOBODY has bought their app! With idevices being on the closed network of iTunes, it makes sense that you have to buy an app to review it, but a naive person could easily fall for a scheme like this. Obviously, all of their reviews so far are from the developer, his friends, and family. I wonder if they've had one legitimate sale yet?

8. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    lol, with a price-tag of $100 and the promise of getting a hot girl to screw you... I doubt it. People can usually only GIVE these apps away to little pre-pubescent boys who want to be suave when they hit the 7th grade...

I would say good luck to the devs... but really, I despise people like this.

9. ak47killa

ak47killa Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2011
    Hmmm!!!!! I need a girl. Let me think...... (long pause)................(still pausing).