7 Cities or Fieldrunners?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by tzual, Dec 16, 2009.

?

7 Cities or Fieldrunners?

1. 7 Cities

9 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Fieldrunners

18 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. tzual

tzual Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    You pick!

2. Sethax7

Sethax7 Member

Dec 14, 2009
    Fieldrunners, i think 7 cities was free yesterday

3. Aurora

Aurora Well-Known Member

Neither of them are any good, way too slow paced and doesn't offer a real challenge. Fieldrunners is even more ridiculous in the fact that you don't get the option to fast forward until the end of the game. o_O
    Geodefense is better than both of them.

4. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    I love this guy's pessimestic yet highly amusing comments

5. Aurora

Aurora Well-Known Member

Right, I'm sure everyone cares. :rolleyes:

6. Outkast1

Outkast1 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2009
    California
    Haven't played 7 cities. I really enjoyed Fieldrunners a lot, but I got it right after it came out (might have been my first iphone game). Since then a lot of much better games have come out for tower defense and all genre's really. I haven't played it in a long time now. A year ago it was one of the best on the appstore imo.

7. onewithchaos

onewithchaos Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    California
    you busted a funny :p

I also think geoDefense is better than both of them. I believe 7 cities has fast forward buttons but i just dont like it too much. Even then, it does feel slow. Fieldrunners gets old fast. The Creeps! is also better i think

8. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    Fieldrunners was my favorite game of all time when I first got it..I was new to TD back then and thought this game was amazing. After all the other TD games came out this doesn't seem anywhere near as good (the creeps, geoDefense). between the two though I'd pick 7 cities.