Universal [AU Soft-Launch] Into the Dead 2 (by PikPok)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by KeKhan, Aug 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    #1 KeKhan, Aug 10, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    Old soft launch thread

2. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Pretty good so far!

3. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    wow, nice catch KeKhan! going to download now. From the vid looks like slightly better graphics plus story compared to the first, which is fine in my book. Now to see if it has the usual Iap fairness of PikPok -hopefully!

4. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Now I gotta make another account damn it

5. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Programmer/3D Modeling
    Bethlehem, Pa
    Pretty good so far except for the breathing sound... its so overbearing and it drives me nuts.

6. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    really love this sequel. the graphics and story addition makes a huge step up over the first one. still the energy system ruin this great game. i hope pikpok can implement some iap to completely remove the energy system or maybe replace it with ads(also can be remove via iap). no complained so far, just when you hit obstacles like trees or house wall, sometimes the character slides which is quite funny for me hehehe.

7. TheSop

TheSop Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2016
    Looks really good. Anyone got a 'fake' Australian Apple ID I could borrow to download it? If so PM me.

Also can anyone confirm if it has cloud saving? I assume it will use Game Centre like most Pik Pok games.

8. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    My God I can only imagine if this was an open world game with these graphics and stuff. I cant imagine they didnt think about it....

9. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Energy is only required for story mode. The daily tasks mode you can play unlimited. Seems pretty fair.

I'm loving this title, and I don't normally go for these types of games. Headphones on, lights off is the best.

10. Doppelganger

Doppelganger Member

Jan 4, 2017
    I can't figure out if I'm doing something wrong or if itunes knows I'm not from australia and is friendzoning me. I can't create an account for the AU appstore... I follow the "usual" way to do so like when I created an NZ and CA account, but no luck on this one; as soon as I have to enter the verification code sent to my email address, itunes says that either they've "run into a problem, please try again later" or that "itunes cannot proccess your request at this time" I must have tried like 40 times since 5 hours ago. is anyone having the same issues ? is this a region-locked thing ?

11. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    It's not region locked - that's weird. Could just be the AppStore hiccuping as it does from time to time. You're def. following the same process to create a new account? Check each step, otherwise not sure why... good luck!

12. iosomfg

iosomfg Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2014
    I really love it :)

13. redribbon

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    agreed. but i still want the one time unlock though :)
    wait until you reach chapter 2 level 8(or perhaps you did?), the gameplay become more fun(more challenging of course) and im truly amazed by this sequel and everything they put into it.

14. redribbon

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    did anyone here manage to pass chapter 3 even on the first level? i think its nearly impossible for me to pass the corn field without getting eaten by zombies. the visibility is like 5% and with limited ammo.

15. Fl8me

Fl8me New Member

Sep 8, 2017
    Into the dead

When is into the dead 2 coming to the U.S

16. PikPok

PikPok Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Wellington
  17. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    #18 Andy C83, Oct 11, 2017
  18. darrinsden

darrinsden Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2009
    #19 darrinsden, Oct 11, 2017
    been a fun game, I have been playing on my NZ account.
    though it never seemed to have iCloud support (which was weird as their other games did)

but downloaded the US release version and my save is no longer available so would have to start from scratch,
    wouldn't be too bad, though is this going to happen again when i get a new phone?

EDIT: though it seems to HAVE iCloud.. though all my previous progress was lost

19. TheSop

TheSop Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2016
    So is the cloud save working now? Is it via Game Center or something else? I wonder if you lost your save because it was soft launch? Though that doesn’t usually tend to happen with most games.