[Multiplatform Steam] GhostControl Inc. - ghostly strategy game - available today on

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ASHGAMES, Jun 6, 2014.

1. ASHGAMES

ASHGAMES Active Member

Feb 6, 2014
    Application Systems and bumblebee. announce the launch of GhostControl Inc. 2.0 - our turn based strategy game - for Mac/PC/Linux and available on Steam. Shipping on Steam today, version 2.0 has many improvements and new features our backers and supports requested.

What's new?

Out of the nearly 50 great improvements in GhostControl Inc. 2.0 the most important are:

Research
    Have your scientists build bigger guns and traps in the funky new lab. No more selling the ol' stuff - pimp it out!

All new inventory-system
    All-new, improved, optimized, enhanced, super-fancy inventory window!

Personality
    Rename all your ghosthunters - anytime! Build up your dream team of friends, colleagues or your favourite football team (and have 'em run away from a bunch of spooks like scaredy-pants)!

Spookipedia
    This nifty database holds all your information from ghostscans: Strengths and weaknesses of ghosts, a classy description and a full size pixel-perfect depiction make this comprehensive compendium a ghosthunter's must-have.

Equipment Guide
    Say hello to the inventory guide, listing all the available traps, sensors, guns and other equipment. See what's available in store, compare to your current stuff and see what to save up for.

Nip and Tuck
    Improved visuals everywhere - funky ghostshines, wicked walking hunters inside your HQ, animated citymap and much more!

Training
    No more sittin' around - have those couch-potatoes do some weightlifting whilst their colleagues are out doing the job.

Achievement list
    GhostControl Inc. already comes with almost 60 freakin' achievements to gain - in version 2.0 you'll not only get a precise listing of those goals, they will be booked straight into your Steam-account.

STEAM!
    Long awaited, finally here: An impressive Steamversion of GhostControl Inc. including all the cool stuff: Tradingcards, Achievements, Profilebackdrops, you name it!

And so much more:
    Car-access during missions; Additional information in tooltips; Enhanced ghost-behaviour and boss-fights and hundreds of minor optimizations and improvements

And.. we added Spanish in addition to English, German and French as game language (including all bad jokes).

Here's the link to Steam - get it now with a discount of 50%:
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/280540

2. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    The moment I saw this it went straight to the top of 100+ game wishlist. Absolutely love the look of it - who wouldn't!?

It reminds me of Kairosoft, Disgaea and Ghostbusters all rolled into one and they're all things I adore. Cannot wait to pick this up with my birthday funds :D

Congrats on releasing on Steam, was glad to see you get through Greenlight!