[Bundle] Action Pack and Modern Combat Pack by Gameloft

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Pipipitchu, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Pipipitchu

Pipipitchu Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Civil Servant
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
  2. madreviewer

madreviewer Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2013
    It's a shame that I had already own all of them

3. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Has the first bundle been removed I can't find it?
    Also the complete my bundle option, does it show the price on the price tag where it used to be or else. Because I own some game in many bundles but they are showing me regular price!

4. RoboWarrior

RoboWarrior Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    The complete my bundle for MC is weird. I have both MC3 & 4 yet to complete my bundle it cost 8.01 which is more expensive then buying MC5 seperately

5. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Because you only paid $.99 each for the other two. Subtract $1.98 from the bundle price of $9.99.

6. RoboWarrior

Oct 3, 2012
    Oh so it checks how much one buys the product originally? Seems interesting but sound idea though it may confuse people and it is still cheaper buying the game separately which is what confuses me, might as well buy it seperate then pay an extra $2.

7. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Exactly! If you got two of the three games free you still owe the complete bundle price for one game. Interesting that they know this so quickly for purchases that are spread over several years.

8. RoboWarrior

Oct 3, 2012
    But the one issue I've noticed is the fact that the game is 6.99 but it would be 8.01 for one game (since in assuming many already bought the other two or one). Regardless this is how the consumer will see this so I hope Apple finds a middle ground in terms of completing bundles, a price that would be cheaper then buying the game seperately yet enough that the developer will make some money. Consumer really only care if they are getting a good deal.

9. Drakeer Melkhor

Drakeer Melkhor Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Freelance
    Spain
    #9 Drakeer Melkhor, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
    It is weird: I have MC3 & MC4 but not MC5, and the pack says FREE to me. Should I press "Free" and download it? I don't have in my account MC5, so maybe they will charge for it later? :confused::confused::confused:

EDIT: I TOFTT and pressed buy, and effectively in my account purchases it says "FREE" too! So thanks to this new pack thing, I have MC5 in my account for free. Isn't it great? :-D

10. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    w00t! MC5 for a buck! :D

11. Infinity89

Apr 8, 2013
    Just grabed modern combat 5 for a buck! Thanks Gameloft.

12. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Haha! My guess is you got Gangstar Vegas on launch which drops the bundle price to a buck like mine did :D

13. poppypiggy

poppypiggy New Member

Jan 5, 2014
    Modern Combat 5 bundles

I've bought MC3, and MC4 previously at a discount, but when I try to purchase the "Modern Combat" bundle the Complete My Bundle price shows $9.00.

The 2 app "Action Pack" bundle's Complete my Bundle asks for $6.87 - I bought Gangstar Vegas at a discount. It states the regular price would be $7.99.

MC5's regular price is $6.99 if bought separately. :confused:

14. Infinity89

Apr 8, 2013
    Yeah that's the exact same case here too!

15. RoboWarrior

Oct 3, 2012
    Same issue here, regardless of what people believe I didn't buy a discounted app just to buy it again nor am I going to pay more for an app that cheaper to be bought seperately.

16. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Basically, your ACTUAL purchase price of other apps you already own, be it discounted or not, is the amount subtracted to the bundle price for the "complete my bundle" option.

So if you got one of the apps through promo code, you'll still have to pay full bundle price for the complete-my-bundle... If you got Gangstar Vegas for a buck, you'll be paying the total bundle price minus that buck for MC5.