Archery Masters: Epic Multiplayer Duels Online

**INCREDIBLE ARCHER'S STORY RETURNS IN A NEW GAME!**
........... >>>------->.........\.(⊙ω⊙)./....
I…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
**INCREDIBLE ARCHER'S STORY RETURNS IN A NEW GAME!**
........... >>>------->.........\.(⊙ω⊙)./....
Influencer reviews:
"This game is so awesome, I can't stop playing it, I almost missed my plane because I was in a middle of an intense battle when the boarding was called"
- Our CEO

"At first I thought that the idea is pretty brutal, but now a really love it! Hard to explain the adrenaline buzz when you perform a headshot!"
- My mom

"Long time ago I played "Hit the apple" game, it was fun, but it really missed the thrill you get, during the duels with real opponent. While Archery Masters meets my requests in full!"
- Author desired to stay anonymous.

"Archery does not get difficult or hard to understand until the arrow misses the target”
- Archery Instructor

Pull the string and shoot! If you miss the target check the wind and try again. With every shot, little by little you will become more proficient: your hands will stop shaking and your aiming will be steady. Gain new levels and develop your skills. This is how true Archery Masters are born.
Experience the glory of the victory in intense duels, prepare your self before the next battle with real opponents.
Multiple items will allow you to try different winning tactics, just choose between various arrows, bows, armors and usable items.
To catch your breath between rough blitz duels go to gorgeous map and pick a single player mission you like the most. Should I mention that you will get valuable prizes upon completion?!
Simply EPIC Battle of Archery Masters in the palm of your hand!

Guess it's time to become a new Archery Master, isn't it?

!! Important: Internet access required to play!!
Information
Seller:
Genre:Adventure, Role Playing
Release:May 08, 2015
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal