Letter Slide Glow - Word Game that Glows!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by mehware, Jan 3, 2011.

1. mehware

mehware Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2008
    Hi,

My name is Matt from Mehware, we are in the beta testing phase for Letter Slide Glow.

Its a board/word game with single player and multiplayer mode via Game Center.

Simply slide the letters around, enter your word, get points, beat the clock or your opponent.

I need some iPad users who like board/word games who would like to beta test!

We need help testing out the Multiplayer using Game Center.

Here is a screenshot of the game.

[​IMG]

If you are interested please PM me with your device kind, Game Center name, and UDID.

This game ALSO works on the iPhone 3GS/4, iPod Touch 3rd/4th Gen.

If you have one of those devices and want to play test on those (you could play multiplayer between the devices) please include the device kind, Game Center name, and UDID.

Thanks for the help.

PS - Can anyone find the word I am about to enter in the screenshot above? :p

- Matt
    Mehware

2. K?!

K?! Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2010
    alea iacta est
    Meh crapware;)

/sarcasm

Actually looks pretty nice, color scheme is beta, I assume?

3. mehware

Nov 22, 2008
    Heh, My initials are actually MEH and I appended ware on it from software. I filled out the developer forms/contracts and realized maybe it was a bad name after words, oh well! :)

Here is the menu running on an iPhone4...

[​IMG]

Still looking for more testers of the following devices, iPhone 3GS, iPhone4, iPod Touch 3rd/4th Gen, and iPad

- Matt

4. K?!

K?! Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2010
    alea iacta est
    Not supporting second gen devices? And freemium as well?

5. mehware

Nov 22, 2008
    We are not supporting 2nd gen devices because I believe they do not work with GameCenter if we are talking about iPhone3G and iPod Touch 2nd gen. We are just supporting armv7 chipsets.

Yes it will be freemium with an in app purchase to remove ads. Its the full game tho, full single and multiplayer modes.

- Matt

6. K?!

K?! Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2010
    alea iacta est
    The touch 2G supports GC. The iPhone 3G doesn't. I think the iPod touch 2G could support this easily, and that's a huge part of your market.

7. mehware

Nov 22, 2008
    I understand it may be a big part of the market, however when you build I believe you can't exclude just one device of the generation.

By that I mean I can't just exclude iPhone 3G. I don't think there is a "must have game center" requirement you set.

We are targeting armv7 chips.

I think 5 devices covers a lot of the market... especially because we are including iPad.

We have testers but always looking for more. PM if you are interested.

- Matt