[Contest] Win £30 (or equivalent) Amazon voucher by posting your score

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by stanonymouslee, Jan 15, 2014.

1. stanonymouslee

Nov 21, 2013
    #1 stanonymouslee, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
    Hi all, we are running a contest with our bubble-shooter game Bubble Shot.

To enter the contest, take a screenshot of your score (doesn't have to be a high-score but why not) and post it on Facebook with #BubbleShot and the post set to 'public'.

Winner chosen at random from all entries.

Game here: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/bubble-shot/id537577082?mt=8

edit: ends 28/01/14 at 1pm

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!******UPDATE******!!!!!!!!!!!

Massive thanks to all who have entered so far. We have had to update the rules of the competition because it turns out Facebook hashtags are tailored depending on what your settings and interests are. Thus, we are not seeing some of the entries.

For those who have entered and commented here, don't worry! We are putting you in the pool of entrants and your entries are still valid. For those who did not comment here, either leave a comment or enter again with these updated rules please.

All you have to do is post your screenshot in the comments of this post instead: http://bit.ly/bubblecomp

Sorry for any confusion. You live and you learn.

2. smoothies

smoothies Active Member

Oct 16, 2013
    When does the contest end?

3. stanonymouslee

Nov 21, 2013
    Woops, should have put that in title. Contest ends 28/01/14 at 1pm.

4. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Done as Quincy jones

5. zdn1042

zdn1042 Well-Known Member

May 10, 2013
    Really fun game! Reminds me of the good old arcade days. I've also posted my screenshot on Facebook. Sent you a PM with my details.

6. stanonymouslee

Nov 21, 2013
    Update

Hi all, please see here an update to the competition. Don't worry if you have entered and commented here, your entries are still valid :)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!******UPDATE******!!!!!!!!!!!

Massive thanks to all who have entered so far. We have had to update the rules of the competition because it turns out Facebook hashtags are tailored depending on what your settings and interests are. Thus, we are not seeing some of the entries.

For those who have entered and commented here, don't worry! We are putting you in the pool of entrants and your entries are still valid. For those who did not comment here, either leave a comment or enter again with these updated rules please.

All you have to do is post your screenshot in the comments of this post instead: http://bit.ly/bubblecomp

Sorry for any confusion. You live and you learn.

7. returnity

returnity Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2013
    Posted my lo-score on the FB-thread mentioned above as Yalcin Inel. Thanks for the contest..