iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. -Inferno-

-Inferno- Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2011
    I guess I should stop brutalizing random people on friendly with Gief. They tend to RQ if you double perfect them in 30s :D

2. Apprunner

Apprunner Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    50% of my friendlies are rage quits. They don't like pesky Cammys either :D

I find that a lot of people pick Bisons as counters to Cammy. Kinda silly :D

3. -Inferno-

Dec 24, 2011
    #24103 -Inferno-, Apr 9, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
    Haha it's about 50% for me too but most people try to counter my Gief with Gief....that doesn't save most of them from getting perfected again though :p

Edit: I only met 2 good fighters on friendly today and I had over 40 different opponents! One of them was a 700 Bp Akuma called godous who beat ALL my secondary characters but lost pretty hard every time I took Gief and the other one was a really good 3kBP Sagat called oldchin.

4. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    I get a lot of people who also pick Cammy to fight my Cammy. I may not be the best Cammy but i give them enough hell they usually quit in the 2nd round :D

5. -Inferno-

Dec 24, 2011
    Haha I was messing around with Cammy today too. Just uploaded a Replay can you tell me what you think? :)

6. Wediafom24

Wediafom24 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Student
    Asmara, Eritrea
    I just met Nyak on ranked for the first time and he lives to the expectation that he is the most intimidating Ryu I have ever faced. We only went for one match as I had to leave but I almost got a win from him:) I wish I stayed, I could have learned a lot from him.

7. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    That was awesome. That Akuma didn't know what hit them...but he was really really bad :D Most Akumas use that double kick well to break focus and that triple hit SRK is a pain. But...its a bad match for Akuma. My ultra hit rate on Akuma is 90%+ One jump fireball and they are done with the ultra. Also you can hooligan their ultra :D

8. ivwshane

ivwshane Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2011
    #24108 ivwshane, Apr 9, 2012
    Any guile's want to do some friendlies? It doesn't matter what your skill level is, I just need to practice some new strategy.

Hit me up - ivwshane

9. Hikarumage

Hikarumage Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Just smashed a scrub 6 games in a roll in 2500 BP, cause he put the comment and say"I won't lose". So I think. Should just show him how the job is done.

PS: some scrub just like to show off too much, they must be punished :)

10. HEIF_37

HEIF_37 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    lol this reminds me of a time when my comment used to say, "lol @ ur quit"

I remember I went 10 sets with a Ryu. I won 9 out of 10(in friendly), I leave after the 10th match(his first victory) and I get a message back aftowards, "hahaha @ your quit!" This happened a few times with different people no matter the results of the matches.

so I decided to remove it, it was like I had to play an unlimited amount of sets with someone until they left or else I would get messaged back lol...

Anyway, I am resetting my japanese account and going to use ONLY sagat. Hopefully in a months time you guys will be fearing HEIF's Sagat, and if not, Bison should surely do the trick :D

11. Hikarumage

Hikarumage Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2012
    #24111 Hikarumage, Apr 9, 2012
    My viper feels wana punish both your sagat and Bison :D

What's the japanese account? Isn't all the account are the same doesn't matter if it's jap account or US account ?

12. juls363

juls363 Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2012
    send me a invite ladies i will troll you with my ryu

13. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    He has returned...

14. fffan7777

fffan7777 Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    I think they saw this replay and thought it was a good idea:

Device went dumb on rd 2 95-92 secs...

15. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    I'm surprised you have issues with most Cammys. With your skills, I would think you win most of them no matter what... You and Heif are pretty much the best Bisons i've faced.

16. HEIF_37

Jan 3, 2012
    How does your Viper compare to N3ros? He doesnt stand a chance against my Bison :D

There is a Japanese Application of VOLT. THe VOLT you are playing is the "US" version and you do not play with the Japanese. A lot of us here now have both applications to play in both servers.

Send me an invite, I would love for your Viper to punish my Bison :D Gamecenter: HEIF-37

17. HEIF_37

Jan 3, 2012
    DUDE, that is EXACTLY the way to beat Cammy with Bison lol. I swear that was me playing!

haha.

18. HEIF_37

Jan 3, 2012
    Cammy is just a really tough match up, no matter how good you are with Bison, Cammy just can counter pretty easily...

19. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Yun vs. Sagat.
    Makoto vs. Sagat.
    Your Boss vs. Sagat.

When you think of those matchups, Cammy vs. Bison ain't too shabby. Just, not good.

20. HEIF_37

Jan 3, 2012
    Your younger than Hieu? Congrats on making me think you were older.

I guess I just didnt realize you could be in a different timezone then me which would explain your ability to play and be on the forums when I am.

I figured you were out of highschool and had a job similar to mine, but if your Younger than Hieu... you couldnt possibly be over 15 years old...right?!