OMGuitar -> free!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Greyskull, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

'M not sure if this is free now, or if it will be going free at 11:00 PM EST. I have it installed, so I can't tell by visiting the appstore. Either way, it is or will ne free.

2. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    It's free, and FYI, on iPad, if you tap developer info from the app description, it will take you to a list of all the developer's apps with their prices, regardless of whether you own the app already or even have it installed.

3. Capricornman

Capricornman Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    Thanks for the heads up!

4. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I just got this on my account, because it's free and all, but I won't get to check it out until I get home later tonight. How well does this work on the Mini, as far as usability and such?

5. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    Better, IMO, than on a full-sized ipad. For one thing, the chord buttons are closer to the strings. While it doesn't mention in the app-description, OMGuitar has Audiobus support now too (you can use it in an input slot). Also-No iaps.

6. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    For reference (or the curious, I guess), I keep this, Guitarism, and Guitar Live! (By Yonac iirc) installed on my ipad.