Universal SHADOWGUN: DeadZone - (by MADFINGER) - Universal App

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Fastbridge, Nov 15, 2012.

1. defred34

defred34 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    I thought this got reviewed some time back...no? Or maybe the guys just don't want to have anything to do with MadFinger due to their tumultuous past relations.

PS: Do you agree with me MC4 MP sucks compared to this?

2. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    It seems that there are 2 new maps in the update. One for DM and one for ZC. Here is a brief description of the features in the update from Madfinger on Twitter…

"two maps, 4th upgrade, weapon stats tweaks, weapons dependency on rank, more rewards for premium accounts, a lot of fixes.."

3. relog

relog Well-Known Member

i played mc3 and its sucks because you can be the host and become invincible, i tried mc4 and just wasted 600¥ i played it and didnt seem to enjoy like i used to when playing eliminate pro and here

4. defred34

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    Bah....more premium rewards? Anyways, curious what 4th upgrade means.

Since I don't play ZC, I don't get any teamplay items, and have a lot of money spare. All I got is the upgraded Agony, and a plasma. Max sprint. Nothing else. With over 100k to spare....so if there's more weapon upgrades, I'll be good! :)

5. relog

relog Well-Known Member

i dont know about that but if its true then its sucks, madfinger bring the fun of playing freemium game again without not wasting too much money like the greedy company gameloft, gamevil, and com2us

i hope they put on wormhole is clip upgrade and higher the damage abit like 62 because agony have 0.2 more damage than 180,000 gun. and just make the rocketlauncher like real one not like can spam then its all fun

6. relog

relog Well-Known Member

i hope they put sprint 3 lol and still have alot to buy thou weapon slot three and item slot 3 but i want to have two perks we can use simulteniously is my spelling right?

btw defred what is your rank?! my rank is 26 almost 27 if were almost the same what time you play and your IG

7. Candykiller

Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    I assume you mean the Warmonger? Yeah, there is something wrong with that gun. It costs $180,000 + upgrades and I found it worse than the Agony. I ended up resetting the tree, sticking with the upgraded Agony and spending my money on something else instead.

8. relog

relog Well-Known Member

yes but me i didnt reset it because i like the zoom upgrade but clip and dame is worse and agony is more better

9. defred34

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    What do you mean zoom upgrade? am I missing something?

10. defred34

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    I am rank 23 now. I went up pretty quickly, then barely played the past 2 weeks because game was laggy as hell. Got back and played some games yesterday.

11. relog

relog Well-Known Member

does you expirience the 5 second respawn time after 1 it get back to 5? its seems today i expirience it alot? like 2 mins ago i entered a game with 4 mins left after i got 20/6 then respawn time keep going back to 5 and it still have 2mins left , seems server is lagging again? anyone expirience or it is just me but its crazy...

12. defred34

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    Dafuq Madfinger???? Just when I thought things were getting better, they're worse now. EVery match I go in to, I enter an infinite respawn loop...and I have had to re-do my controls configurations twice already (once today and yesterday!!!).

13. mr.sellvn

mr.sellvn New Member

Dec 8, 2012
    up cho bác, chúc bác bán d?t hÃ#ng.
    sellccNo1-->Y!M: cc_sell_no1

14. defred34

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    Yes, see my post above. !!!! *angry face*

15. MadFingerGames

MadFingerGames Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2009
    Brno, Czech Rep.

Servers: It still happening ? what region ?

16. relog

relog Well-Known Member

were from asia

17. Candykiller

Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    Madfinger, have you guys had reports of performance issues when playing in this area of the refinery map? The game runs smoothly in general on my iPad 3, but a lot of the time, when I'm in this particular area (especially after playing a couple of matches) the frame-rate drops severely for some reason. I often end up having to quit out of the match because the performance gets so bad. The rest of the game runs fine - it's just when I'm near this open area with the lava in the background.

[​IMG]

18. relog

relog Well-Known Member

i tried even on wifi still same

19. AutoReject

AutoReject Member

Dec 9, 2012
    this game rocks.. but sadly i didn't have this game...

gonna download it right now :p

see you in Deadzone fellas..

20. defred34

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    I am noticing slick performance on all maps on my iPad 2. Maybe it is an iPad3 specific problem.