Check Out Now!!! Tiny Horse for iPhone V1.1 - Promocodes Giveaway

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by will.otto99, Jan 17, 2013.

1. will.otto99

will.otto99 Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2010
    Promocodes Giveaway - Tiny Horse for iPhone has been released with updated version 1.1 on iTunes Store for Free download

Check out on iTunes...

Tiny Horse

SPECIAL OFFER FOR A LIMITED TIME!

Gear up and get ready for some non-stop fun!!!

Enter a brilliant hi…
    $3.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details

Enter a brilliant high definition world of revolution, mystery, and adventure as you get ready to experience the journey of your life with “Tiny Horse”.

Tiny Horse is a game full of surprises and challenge. Make your horse gallop, leap and dash through the sky by shooting the obstacles on the way. Make your horse cover maximum distance and set new
    records.

The Key Features of the game:

* Number of lives is limited
    * Avoid obstacles to save life
    * Unlimited gameplay, unlimited fun
    * Game Centre and OpenFeint integrated for global scoring

Hold the reigns and let the magic of Tiny Horse take you on a joy ride that you'll never want it to let go.
    Experience this classic game with a Wild new spin!

Tiny Horse offers a uniquely surprising and wacky experience every single time you play. Gallop away to glory with Tiny Horse.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Aug 04, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Promocodes:

1. 967H6LTTLKW6
    2. A7WTHYE49W74
    3. EHJEREJMHNTM
    4. HAW96A74XRRJ
    5. AR4L9TYFXYPM
    6. HNH69A69XWLW
    7. M9P77WYMX9FH
    8. 76XF94377KHF
    9. NE6AWJ3EA43A
    10. 9LEWJK4F7KKW
    11. E964FTPKXR79
    12. TMYW9PAR7N6W
    13. KWKM4EXM776F
    14. RTT6T4PY6MA9
    15. EJYWXLPETM4H
    16. XHY3TKHT74K4
    17. 39LH6NEJYWW4
    18. P4ELWX3AM9XR
    19. 4NHWK7A9AYPH
    20. JKENL349A4N4
    21. H9JJP4TAPPTK
    22. FNMT66KW9444
    23. 7XMFF79KH3N7
    24. 6N9Y3PHJWE4W
    25. H9LHTJM37AXF
    26. XT4LTPA9H76L
    27. HHN7HWWX6MFR
    28. 3K3YPHFWJAPL
    29. 7X6YWAME9R7R
    30. 4W36WYPK7NLX
    31. XHAMANAP33YH
    32. TEPTXML7T93F
    33. NKFFTT4FXAEH
    34. XFXHTTEH6HE4
    35. XNK97FRX79K7
    36. FNWKKR3HEPF9
    37. RNKYAAAAAM73
    38. LRMRT3RELTK9
    39. JKRJENREMAKY
    40. Y47J66JNNHEW
    41. JJHXFX7EYR7H
    42. MNK49KPEN9Y6
    43. MPX3YLM7YRWP
    44. E4RPLY9W43EL
    45. EYX4XEATY9KH
    46. WMKMEFK7R9AN
    47. XK9AHPR7HXTA
    48. TNNHJAFYJ44F
    49. LNH6Y3YMEYTL
    50. 4WA3PKT4ANYA

Please mention the code redeemed.

Rate and Review this App in iTunes.

Also check out Tiny Horse Lite Version for iPhone (FREE Version)

Thanks for your support!:)

2. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA

Tiny Horse

Enter a brilliant hi…
    $3.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details

Enter a brilliant high definition world of revolution, mystery, and adventure as you get ready to experience the journey of your life with “Tiny Horse”.

Tiny Horse is a game full of surprises and challenge. Make your horse gallop, leap and dash through the sky by shooting the obstacles on the way. Make your horse cover maximum distance and set new
    records.

The Key Features of the game:

* Number of lives is limited
    * Avoid obstacles to save life
    * Unlimited gameplay, unlimited fun
    * Game Centre and OpenFeint integrated for global scoring

Hold the reigns and let the magic of Tiny Horse take you on a joy ride that you'll never want it to let go.
    Experience this classic game with a Wild new spin!

Tiny Horse offers a uniquely surprising and wacky experience every single time you play. Gallop away to glory with Tiny Horse.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Aug 04, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

3. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    Thanks for the promo code! I acquired RTT6T4PY6MA9. Will play eventually! :p

4. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    Hm, well I'm sorry to report back with this news, but this game is pretty ...subpar. The formula of a special horse running endlessly has been done quite a few times before, and the obvious one (Robot Unicorn Attack) is infinitely better than this game.

First off, the controls. They're awkward. The jump button is on the left side, and the fire button is on the left side as well, above the jump (or maybe it's under, I'm too lazy to check right now). Maybe it's just because I'm not used to that, but instead of having a glide button on the bottom-left side of the screen and a jump on the right side of the screen, why not utilize the right area for the fire button and the left for the jump, with a lefty flip option to make it vice-versa? I don't think I've had to use the glide button at all since I've played the game.

Second: The hit detection; rather, the hitbox on obstacles when they explode. I have hit many obstacles while getting used to the controls, and that works fine (though it would be nice to have an animation or sound that makes the player realize they hit something bad... otherwise it just seems random), but when I blow an obstacle up, I don't expect to be hit with molten rock that kills me instantly. It should be as simple as "Fire", *blows up*, *runs through the rubble*. How it is now, it seems all too common to die despite having blown up the obstacle in front of me.

Third: The graphics: not inspired at all. This is a bit of a nitpick, honestly, but nothing about the graphics excites me. There are no pretty colors or bunnies roaming around, or unicorns with lasers shooting out of their horns. It's just... there. A white pegasus that runs across a green field. If that was the intention, then I commend you for it. But it comes off more as boring and uninteresting than calming and relaxing.

Fourth: The music. The main menu looping a 15 second song clip is fine, as it's the main menu. You won't be in the menu for too long in a game like this. But the music that plays during gameplay is way too short for a game like this. Even though it seems nigh impossible to get further than 2,000 points, in a game like this, where the goal is to go as far as you can, a constant loop of a song playing can break the experience completely. In this case, the song isn't terrible, but it's certainly not good enough to stand on its own in a 30-second loop, playing over and over and over again.

Whatever number I'm on now, and this is quite pathetic: Ad placement. I downloaded the game for free using one of the promo codes listed above. I loaded up the game, and on the bottom of the screen is an ad banner that cycles through ads very quickly. This wouldn't be too bad if it were the lite version of the game, but this is the full version of the game. I checked to see if I installed this one, and indeed it is the correct one. For an app so sloppily put-together, and being sold for $4.99 on the App Store... to have ads like that is just shameful. And the ads don't go away when you enter the main game. They stay there through the entirety you are in the app, except when you check the Game Center leaderboards.

It hurts me to put down a game that seems to have such kind intentions... but I have to be honest on here. I gravitate towards and tend to love games with animals as the main star, but even I can see a slapdash product from a mile away, and I will label it as such.

Even with more polish, and removing those ads, I don't feel like this game can stand on its own. It's a tired concept, done better elsewhere, and the interest in it is waning by this point. I can't develop games, so I will still congratulate you on the release of your game, but the next game you do should have a little more work and thought put into it. You can usually feel, even with cheaply-made games, if there is passion behind it. And with this game, I'm sorry to say, but I'm not convinced that passion was a main factor in this product. I won't put down a developer for a lack of funding and doing the best they can with what they're given, but... passion.. You can have all the money in the world and make the best-looking game imaginable, but all that means nothing when the game lacks a very underestimated factor: Passion.

Sidenote: Who on Earth is pricing this game? The full game is $4.99 and that comes with ridiculous ads... but the Lite version is free, and you can "Unlock full game" for only $0.99 apparently!