Battle Obesity- Defending the world from fatty Food!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by SkaiCloud, Feb 16, 2012.

1. SkaiCloud

SkaiCloud Member

Feb 1, 2012
    CRE
    Home far away from home.
    #1 SkaiCloud, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    3 heroes, safeguarding 1 baby from the evil and unhealthy hordes of fatty foods. It's all due responsible to the wicked Chef Eric, sending out Classy Chicken, Beef Stick, and all of its other minions out to battle. Play as Monkey, Turtle or Rabbit, battling and safeguarding Baby away from obesity across various continents of the world!

2. RexHeng

RexHeng New Member

Feb 18, 2012
    #2 RexHeng, Feb 19, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
    For those who loves Tower Defense type of game. You will most likely enjoy this game. Not only the monsters are constantly moving towards their destination, there are monsters attacking you from both side and preventing you from defending. The more excitement comes from the Boss fight in every continent

There are 3 different heroes and depending on your style of gameplay, each hero possesses different unique abilities. For example, I love hacking and slashing, so I focus on building my Monkey character because he's mainly based on Agility

One of my favorite scene is Paris (shown below)

Attached Files:

3. SkaiCloud

SkaiCloud Member

Feb 1, 2012
    CRE
    Home far away from home.
    Battle Obesity is FREE! Go Get it NOW!! Hurry it's for a short time don't miss out. New content is coming out soon so you won't need to pay for future update!