Project SOUL - futuristic science-fiction puzzle-adventure game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by xynanyx, Nov 17, 2013.

1. xynanyx

xynanyx Active Member

Nov 17, 2013
    [​IMG]

Puzzle-adventure game about a girl with strange powers, a sci-fi futuristic world, the extinction of human race and you, who will decide their destiny.

An iOS (so far..) game, with puzzles to solve, enemies to fight, strategies to think, paths to choose and a creative story about the future of human race to discover.

[​IMG]

Since you control a girl who needs to discover everything about the game, your path won't be simple. A gameplay full of variety will test your skills with reflex, strategy, planning, fast-thinking, solution finding, memory.. I mean, I'm gonna put your brain to work! (in an entertaining way, of course).

You not only decide the destiny of everyone, but you're always deciding also how you're gonna play each level. There are many ways to pass them and you choose the way you like the most.

This is a game in early development, so I've put my project in Indiegogo to get funded. If you want to take a look at my project (with more details), see my indiegogo project page.

Thank you!

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I thought this had something to do with Soul Calibur. Arent the Soul Calibur dev team called Project Soul?

3. MikeNintendo

MikeNintendo Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013