Mushihimesama Bug Panic help

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by rgunaratnar1, Apr 20, 2011.

1. rgunaratnar1

rgunaratnar1 Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2011
    how do i find the kabutan on level 3
    and also is it necessary to kill the little insects that are constantly popping up everywhere

2. EMTKiNG

EMTKiNG Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2010
    EMT
    Los Angeles,CA
    Just keep exploring and walk to every nook and cranny and kill every bug that comes out. And its not necessary to kill the ones that constantly pop up they just help keep your multiplier going.

3. rgunaratnar1

rgunaratnar1 Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2011
    Thanks, but i have tried the level at least 10 times and have searched everywhere but still cannot find the kabutan :/

4. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Yeah, there's no walk throughs, and all I did was to keep walking everywhere. I tried hugging the walls, and walk over any "suspicious" spots on the map. Eventually I found everything this way. Just remember any spots that triggers stuff, since those spots are always the same so it can help your next run through (if you run out of time).

5. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    #5 syntheticvoid, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2011
    There's also some levels where you need to find the goal, then backtrack through the level, because finding the goal unlocks bugs, and backtracking spawns them... ^^ was a good idea too, hug the walls, and bomb anything that can be bombed (ie, ice blocks [some with bugs in them] that are hiding little areas under and behind them...)

**EDIT**

use all the time they give you to meander all around the levels... there was a kubutan in world 5 that took me about a week to find, then get (getting to it took A LOT of time off the clock, and it was hell getting back to the goal...)